PDA

View Full Version : Very annoyed!!

Energizeric
03-04-2016, 01:10 PM
So I spent the last 2 weeks running Elite South Seas over and over for the APs. This gives 29 mobs plus the boss. So do the math, and I would need to do it 173 times to get both the APs for 100 boss kills and 5000 mobs kills. Since there is no counter, I just kept running the dungeon over and over, and after about a week started to wonder if I was close or not as it seemed like I should have reached the APs. Finally today I reached one of the APs, and it was the one for 5000 mob kills, but no AP for the 100 boss kills, which means the South Seas boss does not count towards the AP!

What a total waste of 2 weeks of playing! It would be nice if there was some information given as to which bosses count and which do not. I asked in one of the threads if South Seas boss counted, and I was told "yes". I guess whoever told me so lied.

Vvildfire
03-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Hmm... Maybe it's because the boss doesn't actually get "killed" most of the time and just runs away?

Either way it's unfair. I would be incredibly pissed off if I were in your place.

Dragoonclaws
03-04-2016, 01:29 PM
That must be a bug man. StS has many bugs to fix, many things to do at the same time. They need a good rest too, looks like it's over heating in the HQ.

Satanica
03-04-2016, 01:32 PM
It would be great if they had a counter as well.

Goldirocks
03-04-2016, 05:09 PM
I got the title and aps by repeatedly running at elite southern seas around 130runs.

Sent from my SC-02E using Tapatalk

Cray
03-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Apparently, bloodhammer only counts to your boss kills if you stand in specific parts of the map. I don't know exactly where to stand as I don't bother doing these APS anyway, but I bet some other people can tell

Energizeric
03-04-2016, 09:06 PM
That's nott correct either!

Te boss counts as an AP as long as you don't manage to "kill" it, most of my runs I'll let go stand next to the gang-plank where jumps off board. This step only ensures bloodhammer's fleeing is sped up.

By "kill" it I mean let bloodhammer survive with enough HP to run away.

Well, I never killed him, he always fled, and I did it 173 times and no 100 boss kills AP :(

Iove
03-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Boss not killed lol, i get AP 5000 mobs but not boss too ><, your not alone hehe

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

KingMartin
03-05-2016, 04:07 AM
I have exactly the same feeling. I dwell in SS for many hours and yet no AP still. Probably better to switch to Harbor, a bit more time but at least one does not waste time. Thank you for this post Energ. :)

Hail
03-05-2016, 04:13 AM
Speaking of Harbor, does that 1st boss count towards kill count or is he a mini-boss like Jarl?

KingMartin
03-05-2016, 05:17 AM
Im pretty sure he's a miniboss, but kill him and see if a star appears.

Fyrce
03-05-2016, 05:56 AM
They could use different colors for boss vs mob stars. Like red and yellow.

Tatman
03-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Won't it be easier to add a counter?

Nott cording to STS....
They said they can't for some reason. I hope they add it in new client.

Neutrone
03-05-2016, 08:00 AM
You actually deserve the boss kills because theres a star that pops up when he runs and the stars are supposed to be our counter.

IGN: Mustang

Niixed
03-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Something is up with this boss. I'm not absolutely sure that it counts and, if it does, what criteria, if any, must be met to actually count toward the achievement.

I wasn't awarded the 100 kill ap until I switched to Windmore Harbor and killed Captain Bluecrab once. I have no way of knowing whether it was just a coincidence. I no longer go to Southern Seas to farm for the AP. Windmore Harbor takes about 30 seconds longer but I'd rather be sure I'm getting credit for the kills.

Hartholzwurm
03-20-2016, 08:40 AM
Same problem here. Earned first AP 100 bosses in killing Captain Bluecrab. Then i switched to SS and ran this dang map 420 times. Got 5k mob AP already but still missing 500 bosses AP. Im running crazy if this dang boss will not count :stupid:
I am close to stop playing this game.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hartholzwurm
03-22-2016, 09:36 AM
Just for your information: elite AP works in SS, but ensure that u r close the point where Ctn. Bloody jumps into water. Did 661 runs 2 finish 500, cause i didnt knew before.

raxaxic
03-22-2016, 11:47 AM
Let's give these poor bosses a break and stop killing them so much. Let's put ourselves in their shoes for a while.

Gouiwaa9000
03-22-2016, 12:39 PM
Yeah... Going towards an ap that requirers a huge amount of bosses/mobs killed without a counter Is highly annoying ... I don't think it's that hard to add.. But this tiny detail will improve our gameplay . I tried to get the ap , but only to realize it does not count >.< So much time wasted for nothing. I was hoping for this to be added at 1.5client , as long as i t has been a problem since the relaese of those aps, but nope.. Let's wait till expansion now...