PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Farm Dark Forest for XBows

Register
07-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Title says it :) What the best the place in Dark forest to farm for purple crossbows? Im not sure if they drop in the mini dungeons or not. Or even specific bosses or not...Any Help?

Edit: Xbows like the auto crossbow of finesse.

Thanks in advance,
Reg

Roasty
07-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Purple crossbows? Like the level 27 ones in the cross-level dungeons or whatever it is? Naw they're easy to get! Just try "The King's Forest". But if your like trying to get the level 10-14 ones. Nope there aren't any purple ones at that level to my current knowledge.

Register
07-06-2011, 03:31 PM
like the auto crossbow of finesse...where is best to farm for those?

Roasty
07-06-2011, 03:40 PM
like the auto crossbow of finesse...where is best to farm for those?

Dark Forest won't get you ANYWHERE near those things. Because they drop in Balefort Castle. And I really don't think they drop on a certain boss, my theory is that they just randomly drop. But my advice would be taking a few minutes doing a little scratch farming there and see what you get.

drewcapu
07-06-2011, 03:44 PM
When it comes to (green) xbows in DF, it's more a question of what level you're trying to get. I haven't seen purp xbows in DF, like Roasty says.

Xbows should drop from bosses in any map, but if you want a L10 xbow (semi-tough to drop, but past prices don't equate to how tough they actually are to loot), you'll have to farm DF1 with a L10. If you want L11, go to DF2 with a L11 toon. Etc., etc.

Register
07-06-2011, 03:47 PM
crud....i remember seeing a thread where somebody needed a price check on a level 14 auto crossbow finesse...It was a ton! He said he got it in DF....

AOmonsta
07-06-2011, 03:51 PM
What exactly is farming? Getting weapons just to sell?

Register
07-06-2011, 03:54 PM

playing the same map(s) over and over to get the desired results. Rinse and Repeat. make $$$$. THROW IT ALL AWAY.

AOmonsta
07-06-2011, 04:03 PM

playing the same map(s) over and over to get the desired results. Rinse and Repeat. make $$$$. THROW IT ALL AWAY.
Oh ok. I do that for the crafting missions.

Register
07-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh ok. I do that for the crafting missions.
lmao ok?