PDA

View Full Version : sts, cn you help a brother out?

konafez
03-05-2016, 07:17 AM
I'm a jewel farmer, now I'm not asking for Sts to buff drops

Or asking about jewel elixes

But for the love of cake, why do I keep getting diamond jewels in glinstone/elite tindrin/elite glinstone

I mean..really...really? ...

There's eleventy million maps to find diamond jewels ..do they have to drop there..the drops are scarce enough..but when I get one and its a diamond..I just want to drive to Texas and hit a dev with a pie...

I'm not asking for you to make it rain fines , but can you stop it from drizzling diamonds...please?

jjperez27
03-05-2016, 07:19 AM
yeah that is so annoying!!!

Veenihiv
03-05-2016, 07:32 AM
+1. Diamond drop there is very annoying .... Diamond already rains in KM3 ..so why Glintstone ???

CouchPass
03-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Or when you get your hopes up by seeing you looted a jewel, and you realize that jewel is worth less than .00001 ounces of cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Java
03-05-2016, 07:59 AM
I'm a jewel farmer, now I'm not asking for Sts to buff drops

Or asking about jewel elixes

But for the love of cake, why do I keep getting diamond jewels in glinstone/elite tindrin/elite glinstone

I mean..really...really? ...

There's eleventy million maps to find diamond jewels ..do they have to drop there..the drops are scarce enough..but when I get one and its a diamond..I just want to drive to Texas and hit a dev with a pie...

I'm not asking for you to make it rain fines , but can you stop it from drizzling diamonds...please?
Contrary to popular belief...diamonds are not a girl's best friend... I prefer to be finessed.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

konafez
03-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Or when you get your hopes up by seeing you looted a jewel, and you realize that jewel is worth less than .00001 ounces of cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, when nightshade pics them up I just yell " put that back where you found it!"

Contrary to popular belief...diamonds are not a girl's best friend... I prefer to be finessed.

Diamonds may not be the most precious jewels in arlors, but they are the most anoying...

Ssneakykills
03-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Is sts a brother from another mother?

bonjovi3223
03-05-2016, 10:04 AM

A diamonded girl looks very finessed but her minded shouldn't be furied.

konafez
03-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Is sts a brother from another mother?

Some days I think they hate me!

A jewel drops and me and my pet just stare at it and think " well is this going to be good..or ....."

Well I think that..nightshade jut wants mor cake

wangkj
03-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Kona I can help u I get good jewels ez

konafez
03-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Kona I can help u I get good jewels ez

I farm misty grotto so I get the good ones, but when you run five laps and you finally start getting drops and they all turn out to be diamond....well that's just annoying

wangkj
03-05-2016, 08:08 PM
I farm misty grotto so I get the good ones, but when you run five laps and you finally start getting drops and they all turn out to be diamond....well that's just annoying

Don't do misty do tindirin instead I can gurantee at least 1 finesse in 5 runs

konafez
03-06-2016, 02:30 AM
The point being ..

Diamonds drop in the krag maps (5 maps) the tindrin maps (5 maps) elite krag maps (5 maps) now do we also have to suffer through them dropping in glinstone/elite tindrin/elite glinstone (11 maps combined)

That's 26 maps that they drop on..making them more abundant than air...

I'm not complaining about lightings , there worth slightly less than mud pies (but they drop from far fewer maps)

konafez
03-06-2016, 02:33 AM
Oh, and I forgot they drop in shaul and elite shaul ( 10 more maps)

Making it 36 maps they drop on...I mean..really....really! ...

wangkj
03-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Oh, and I forgot they drop in shaul and elite shaul ( 10 more maps)

Making it 36 maps they drop on...I mean..really....really! ...

I feel ya man they should make diamond drop on kraken maps only

konafez
03-06-2016, 04:01 AM
Yeh I find it a bit..excessive....

konafez
03-06-2016, 11:47 AM
I went looking today..and they drop in the km maps (km 1,2,3) and the other random krag maps you. Get to from raven..that's 5 more maps..

41 maps you can get diamond drops...41 maps

(Sighs)

Iheybeautiful
03-06-2016, 12:22 PM
I'm eleventy years old :)