PDA

View Full Version : Event LB Tips

Befs
03-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Could use some tips since I'll be running an event LB soon.

First- Rogue or Mage? Both are level 46 (rogue will be by next event) and well geared (Arcane ring, planar pend, arcane weaps)

Second- Do I buy energy now? Or do I farm it?

Third- What even is the next event, and when is it?

Four- What events are easiest to LB on.

intizamfamily888
03-05-2016, 07:51 AM
1st) i would recommend you to run as a mage, because there u can get in lb with less effort.

2nd) You will have to buy energies (recommend you to buy it before, because its cheaper then). You also can craft energies for less energy costs

3rd) The next event will be the arlor egg event, so no Lb runs for now.

Hope i could help you

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Befs
03-05-2016, 08:03 AM
1st) i would recommend you to run as a mage, because there u can get in lb with less effort.

2nd) You will have to buy energies (recommend you to buy it before, because its cheaper then). You also can craft energies for less energy costs

3rd) The next event will be the arlor egg event, so no Lb runs for now.

Hope i could help you

Thanks, when is the next LB event?

Neutrone
03-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Thanks, when is the next LB event?
I believe its the Goblin Event.

IGN: Mustang

konafez
03-05-2016, 08:24 AM
1 play the one you enjoy most

2 buy energy to start, then craft it (I alwase save energy from the previous event, I have 50 energy kits from the winter event in my inv right now)

3 goblin event in spring is next energy event

4 any event is easy to get on the LB, just stock up on energy before the event

intizamfamily888
03-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Yes its the goblin event. Most important thing to get in lb is: Time. :)

emkochiu
03-05-2016, 09:02 AM
You guys forgot Gauntlet event c(:

Befs
03-05-2016, 09:24 AM
When is the goblin event?

Yihaaa
03-05-2016, 09:41 AM
April

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Bidiel
03-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Hello there.

1.- mage is less competitive so choose it u need less points to be on lb compared with rogue. so Mague better
2.- Buy now energy kits, in event the price go up u can find seller energy for 10k more or less in event will be like 16k-20k
3.- Next event to be on lb is goblin :3 very funny (i hope sts dont remove the free portal u.u)
4.-The easy event well hard to say, it depend on the awards :v

and in the event u only need 1 thing and do 1 thing!

1.- u need: a lot of energy kits! uhave to buy them with gold o plat whatever just many energy kits dont farm essences cause that make u lose time.

2.- u need to do: play many time in the event maps (obviusly) but when u reach platinum tier try to play with players who already have platinum tier to, why? cause the major boss spawn when player have platinum tier, so that mean more points! if u play with random u have chances to be with bronze-silver-gold players so the worst boss will spawn,
and play a lot XD (dont sleep) XD

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Nooooo not mage!!!

Mage is the most competitive class!!! St Patrick is coming. Last year, there were soooo many mages fighting over LB. It was horrible. I couldnt stay on LB more then 4hours! I could play all day long from 7am to 11pm and still be find myself out of LB in the morning. Its only at the far end of the event that people start to abort the fight, the gap tends to be too big between players so the people who farmed have their positions locked on 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and the rest is easy competition. It's true that mage class is the easiest class to farm with, BUT too many mages. So you either have to be good with a lvl15tank (as long as you can 1-hit the goblins in Brackenridge). There was a lvl24 on LB last year St-Patrick. If you use a rogue, you have to be good when you use the pierce skill (that skill that makes you go/teleport fast (its shadow pierce I think, blah I am nab). If you use a tank, better be good at manipulating the skyward smash. I simply suggest that you pick you favourite class, the one that you manipulate better, but keep in mind that mage class is the most competitive due to its low difficulty to farm leprechoblins. Use all speed enhancing pet/skill/whatevs.

Next LB has no energy

The Next LB is St Patrick (if not Gauntlet 63719)

The easiest LB is gauntlet I beleive.

I won that event as a mage, so please Befs.