PDA

View Full Version : Can't enter meathead's deli....

batesman
07-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Hi all,

I understand that in order to get to Meathead's Deli you must now enter through the hidden path in Forest Haven. However, when I try to enter the path it advises me to enter the magic portal in FH and finish all of the levels. Well, I've done that, clicking "continue to next level" until it returns me to town. I am now level 19 and still cannot enter the path.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Tvis
07-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Going throught the towne portal will send you to The Skeleton Cult Crypts. There is no Meathead's Deli on the Host Game screen. I believe it was taken out when Forest Haven was revamped.

Roasty
07-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Sadly...you can say goodbye to Meathead's Deli. It's a goner now :(

Battlelock
07-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Going throught the towne portal will send you to The Skeleton Cult Crypts. There is no Meathead's Deli on the Host Game screen. I believe it was taken out when Forest Haven was revamped.

Correct Tvis

Conradin
07-06-2011, 04:08 PM
what- oops lol i guess my mistake. no more deli.

batesman
07-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks! Follow up question: Where does the hidden path in FH take you and why can I not enter?

CanonicalKoi
07-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I tried it with my baby bear and got the response that I had to complete everything else. With Griev, it now gives the options of going to the FH Boss Gauntlet or to the Skeleton Cult Crypts.

Tvis
07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks! Follow up question: Where does the hidden path in FH take you and why can I not enter?

It takes you to the Skeleton Cult Crypts. You must complete the entire campaign before you are allowed to enter there.

batesman
07-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks again! So, I have completed all quests in FH, as well as entered the magic portal and completed all levels until it returned me to town. Still the path is blocked for me. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Swimmingstar
07-07-2011, 11:59 AM
meatheads deli is gone they removed it from the revamp

CanonicalKoi
07-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks again! So, I have completed all quests in FH, as well as entered the magic portal and completed all levels until it returned me to town. Still the path is blocked for me. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Did you do all of Burke's crafting quests? That's the only difference between Chazuke and Griev--I've done all the "normal" quests (those that count towards quests completed) on Chaz, but not all the crafting quests.

batesman
07-10-2011, 01:14 AM
I think that Burke still offers crafting quests, but I thought they were "endless" to allow for the collection of crafting supplies. I completed them to the point that he's offering me the same quest names again. Does that make sense? Thanks!