PDA

View Full Version : Please, have mercy on us IOS users...

Conradin
07-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Unfortuantlys because apple is well, apple, we cannot do beta. But we are just dying to play. Could join pleases fill at least part of our appetite and show us what guild halls/more weapons/sick Sl stuff looks like? Im going crazy!!!!

Phoenixking
07-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Gasp!!! I just noticed your picture!!!! How do you get that? Or is it chronicle thing

Arterra
07-06-2011, 04:07 PM
lol already avatar crazy xD

anyway yea people better start posting screenshots...

Phoenixking
07-06-2011, 04:10 PM
YOU KNOW IT ARTERRA!!! and did you get my group invite??

Register
07-06-2011, 04:12 PM
grrr I NEED SL Sooooo badly! Please STS!

RueMorgue
07-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Don't feel bad, I have VW and can't play.....lol

jaggedlilpill
07-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Yes I have vzw too and can't play lol. So apple guys don't feel so bad. :)

SknyAndy
07-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Im doing all the BS now so I can take screenshots with my phone. I will post ASAP.

pwnpear
07-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Unfortuantlys because apple is well, apple, we cannot do beta. But we are just dying to play. Could join pleases fill at least part of our appetite and show us what guild halls/more weapons/sick Sl stuff looks like? Im going crazy!!!!
The day SL goes live, Conradin will be max lvl!

Conradin
07-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Hopefully ill be 25 first 1-2 days. Ill only be able to play at nights tho. SL>Sleep.

Roasty
07-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Don't feel bad y'all! I have an iPad, unfortunately that's the only device I use now. Besides my computer of course. But all is good when you have a friend reserving the username you want! Thanks Yvonnel!

Pharcyde
07-06-2011, 10:55 PM
I wish I could post screenshots guys!!!!!

I tried figuring out how, I freakin hate my parents Droids. It isn't as simple on droids as it is on ipods.

How bout some word play? Star Legends is everything that Pocket Legends isn't. The guns are very big on commando. The operative is a freakin ninja. The engineer has some pretty legit skills. Also, you guys are gonna fall in love with how much equipment spots there are. GLOVES! BOOTS! SHOULDER ARMOR! HIDDEN BOOSTS! There is something magical about the Space Center. Idk if it's my affinity with sci-fi, and space, or if the town design is just that good. I can already tell I am going to be having a all nighter tonight. Also, gold is called Credits.

Otukura
07-06-2011, 10:59 PM
I wish I could post screenshots guys!!!!!

I tried figuring out how, I freakin hate my parents Droids. It isn't as simple on droids as it is on ipods.

How bout some word play? Star Legends is everything that Pocket Legends isn't. The guns are very big on commando. The operative is a freakin ninja. The engineer has some pretty legit skills. Also, you guys are gonna fall in love with how much equipment spots there are. GLOVES! BOOTS! SHOULDER ARMOR! HIDDEN BOOSTS! There is something magical about the Space Center. Idk if it's my affinity with sci-fi, and space, or if the town design is just that good. I can already tell I am going to be having a all nighter tonight. Also, gold is called Credits.

What type of phone?

Edit:
For most phones... z4root (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8H8SR0YP)will work. Link is a bit old, I'm not sure if it still works. I'll find a new one if it doesn't. Anyway, try that, then download something like ShootMe or screenshot. I use screenshot because ShootMe was corrupting some of my images. Oh, and there's a temporary root option so you can make it look like nothing happened when you're done :D