PDA

View Full Version : LB vanities

Nickleo
03-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Do you think sts will release those vanities again?

Ydqm
03-05-2016, 03:44 PM
No, they will never bring them back.

anague
03-05-2016, 05:18 PM
a good example is SNS.......
its not a vanity its an lb pet...but still! they returned

Zylx
03-05-2016, 05:26 PM
a good example is SNS.......
its not a vanity its an lb pet...but still! they returned

On the contrary, SnS had technical advantages rather than aesthetics. SnS was one of the best pets in the game.

Mimmay
03-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Maybe recolours[emoji14]

-Mim

Redjellydonut
03-05-2016, 11:42 PM
I think they should just make new ones! :D please more high end lb vanities for next events!

Fyrce
03-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Actually i wouldnt mind seeing dofferent colors on some of vanities...

Zylx
03-06-2016, 01:03 AM
Actually i wouldnt mind seeing dofferent colors on some of vanities...

Like Arlors and Founders? @.@

epicrrr
03-06-2016, 01:29 AM
i like LB, but they have to be shiny to be worthy of "LB vanities".

Kakashis
03-06-2016, 11:44 AM
They won't even re release arlors and original jesters. If I were them, I wouldnt release lb vanities again.

Nickleo
03-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Well it sounds fair that they will not be released again up to point.However the fact that only a few ppl (firmly collectors and merchants) can have access on them is something which should be considered.Lets not forget that they released sns too which was a lb pet
Hoping sts will do something about it. :)

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2016, 02:15 PM
LB vanities never came back. LB pets came back because there are people collecting them. One of the objective of having pets is to collect them all. You can't make 3 eggs and put the whole community to fight over them. There must be more. That's why StS introduced the pet crates and they brought back Nightshade and SnS. I still have no idea why they brought back some vanities... Maybe because they were very wanted by players and they tried putting them back so they can have an idea on how things would go. Expect all pets to come back during their respective seasons. Even the old discontinued pets are available through some crafted old locked crates of the watch.

herculeans
03-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Some thing fishy I dunno why devs don't reply to such kind of thread are they planning for something?

Kakashis
03-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Well it sounds fair that they will not be released again up to point.However the fact that only a few ppl (firmly collectors and merchants) can have access on them is something which should be considered.Lets not forget that they released sns too which was a lb pet
Hoping sts will do something about it. :)

Nah they shouldn't release them again. If you want, you can save up and buy them. All the vanities are still available for sale at the right price. Buy plats and sell lix if you have to. Don't think that's fair? The leaderboard runners had to run for such vanities night and day while blowing though thousands of plats or millions of gold buying energies from other players.

As such, I believe STS will not let lb vanities be tradable from here on out. I would love to have that goblin gas mask but it's just not going to happen.

Nickleo
03-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Nah they shouldn't release them again. If you want, you can save up and buy them. All the vanities are still available for sale at the right price. Buy plats and sell lix if you have to. Don't think that's fair? The leaderboard runners had to run for such vanities night and day while blowing though thousands of plats or millions of gold buying energies from other players.

As such, I believe STS will not let lb vanities be tradable from here on out. I would love to have that goblin gas mask but it's just not going to happen.

Believe me.. prices of those vanities aren't right at all.For example: Ice Golem set was 9-11m some months ago and suddenly it blew up to 30m.
Now concerning ur second option.Don't forget that there are some none plat users
And last.I am pretty sure that more than 70% of those guys who earned those vanities don't have them as they sold them (mostly to merchants) which explains the sudden increasement of the price.

Redjellydonut
03-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Believe me.. prices of those vanities aren't right at all.For example: Ice Golem set was 9-11m some months ago and suddenly it blew up to 30m.
Now concerning ur second option.Don't forget that there are some none plat users
And last.I am pretty sure that more than 70% of those guys who earned those vanities don't have them as they sold them (mostly to merchants) which explains the sudden increasement of the price.
Couldnt agree more!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Kakashis
03-07-2016, 01:05 PM

I'm a non plat user other than some free offers here and there. I farmed elites, arena, events, and locked day in and day out to save up for my items along with the high priced ice spirit. FYI, when they first came out on day one, they were worth 32m each and that was the price I paid at the time. Left me poor with no items, but it's still do able :)

Nickleo
03-07-2016, 01:17 PM
I'm a non plat user other than some free offers here and there. I farmed elites, arena, events, and locked day in and day out to save up for my items along with the high priced ice spirit. FYI, when they first came out on day one, they were worth 32m each and that was the price I paid at the time. Left me poor with no items, but it's still do able :)

Ik I agree with u but for one period they used to be 11m o.O. Now those pieces are on the hands of merchants or collectors who ask reasonable prices...making it impossible to get them.That's a pity. :/

Kakashis
03-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Ik I agree with u but for one period they used to be 11m o.O. Now those pieces are on the hands of merchants or collectors who ask reasonable prices...making it impossible to get them.That's a pity. :/

I think a lot of them disappeared when a lot of wealthy players got banned for various reasons or quit the game altogether. Recently a long lost Original Warrior Jester set came back to the game when a player came out of retirement. You never know! There will always be newer and better vanities in the future, the old ones sometimes take a hit when a better one comes out. Currently Frank sets are around the 11m and ghosts 9m mark and will go sky high one day too! Rarity market usually rises.

Khalleesie
03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Not without an uproar, I imagine :distracted:

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-07-2016, 11:33 PM
i think because of the cake event and the deary island bug make those lb vanities price go up. Inflation is one of the factors that affects the economy, especially limited items.

Htiek
03-08-2016, 12:50 AM
I am curious how many active Original Warrior Jester set left? As my known included me have 5 sets active. :banana:

herculeans
03-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Lb vanity shouldn't come back it's a token of their hard work ( up you can say they have sold it but it's because they won it they sold it and made money)if it is re released nobuddy will care to be on lb

crudmudgeon
03-08-2016, 10:17 AM
There will always be some rare items not everyone can afford... That's not unfair; it provides a goal! The game would be pretty lame if there were no rare items and everyone just got participation trophies...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
03-08-2016, 10:23 AM
There will always be some rare items not everyone can afford... That's not unfair; it provides a goal! The game would be pretty lame if there were no rare items and everyone just got participation trophies...

That deserves an autograph........................

Kakashis
03-08-2016, 11:08 AM

There are many nice participation trophies which in my opinion look better than the LB vanities especially the galen and cinder sets. Who can say that the awesome firey cinder set as a participation reward isn't more awesome looking than some rare vanities! Only problem is because it's so common people automatically rather want the dull rare sets.

Hulkystash
03-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Im happy there are no more LB vanities and everyone gets the same thing if you just manage to reach that plat tier or tokens. This was just another way STS balance their game. Therefore the rich dont get richer and the poor wont stay poor because im sure those who have all the fancy lb vanities would always make it to the top and make massive amount of gold out of it.

herculeans
03-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Im happy there are no more LB vanities and everyone gets the same thing if you just manage to reach that plat tier or tokens. This was just another way STS balance their game. Therefore the rich dont get richer and the poor wont stay poor because im sure those who have all the fancy lb vanities would always make it to the top and make massive amount of gold out of it.

100% the truth and agreeable

herculeans
03-08-2016, 09:30 PM
No more lb vanities and pets give then instead banners,titles,crate tokens,platinum