PDA

View Full Version : Need help with end game Pve Build

Hazzax
03-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Im planning to run km3 but i dont have a good knowledge about mages. Pls help :)

BlackPigeon
03-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Mage fun class . Dont have end game mage yet. I working on this build. I dont think is new, not popular.
All intell
Light
Wind
Cursed
Heal
Was using a gun. With this build and gameplay stlye i use a staff . Not sure if this work for pvp or end game . this build been working out for me. Most popluar build i seen from mages are
Fire
Ice
Time
Shield or heal.
I think that the common build .

Pandaxxo
03-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Most end game PvE mages don't use heal. Heal is mostly used in PvP. In PvE we just use potions which is a lot faster than the heal skill. In elite maps, the most common build would be Shield, Fireball, [Ice (at mobs) / Lightning (boss)] and clock. But if you're running KM3, just use Shield, Fireball, Lightning, Clock or Wind. I don't think you will be needing heals and potions that much in KM3 since for end gamers... it is pretty easy and fast. Just my opinion :) Some might agree, some might disagree.

Also try reading this thread. Lots of interesting discussions about mage's skills that will help you: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?266463-Building-mage-build-lv-46

BlackPigeon
03-10-2016, 06:48 AM
I solo and help others .i dont pvp but still us heal all maxed. No golden that heal is only or mostly use for pvp. That just people preferend, popularity and opinion. I try the fire ice time shield, dont work for me and not fun. In my opinion make no sense for a mage not to have mana regain or heal in pve. Some people have the gold to spend for mana. If you big on pve and acutual team work. Mana regain is key and you gain so many rouge friends lol. When mages say "we" dont use heal in pve. I not part that :) . Level 30 plus now same build with staff. Using security and stablilty gear. That my preference.

Pandaxxo
03-10-2016, 07:41 AM
I do agree that it makes no sense for a mage not to have heal skill, unfortunately in end game here- IMO the heal skill is not at useful you thought it would be. By the time you finished charging your heal skill, your party already have full health & mana. Because in elite maps we spam potions (mage/rogue/warrior). If you don't spam pots, you'll most definitely die. And don't forget the heal skill has a quite long cooldown too. Your party can't wait for you to heal them, thus that's why end gamers just use pots anyways because it's faster.

Now back to the OP's topic, if you want suggestion for KM3 runs build... those are my suggestions :)

Lexiik
05-25-2016, 03:13 PM
I using Heal, Fireball, Shield and Clock :D

Dopefx
06-16-2016, 04:06 PM
for km 3 this is what I would suggest

fireball: all upgrades except 25% hit chance. works good in elite but on normal maps it isn't necessary

ice: all upgrades except leave patch
some people don't like the 20% on the charged attack but i find it procs enough in km3.

gale: only use the speed upgrade. charged attack will boost you forward but I just tap it every time it cools down for the increased speed. charging on a straight away is good but the walls will normally slow you down.

clock: all upgrades except the explosion at the end. monsters usually die in km3 before the damage dealt from explosion.

Passives: +5 in dex, str, and int. +5 crit (noted this does not stack with pet that has crit) reason I put this here is bc I use a lot of pets with high added damage and no crit. only crit pet I have is nekro so it's beneficial for me. if you have pets with crit and no damage then you can swap those 5 for damage.

Don't need shield nor heal for km3 and heal (as others have stated: is a waste of a skill and added points)

and lightning is not needed since its single target.

as someone states above how charged attacks are bad: it doesn't matter if you use charged attacks. just make sure you charge and let go right after. running and charging slows you down a lot so get used to the charging cycle of skills.

rogues may ask for mama but ignore them or tell them to use potions. elite rogues won't ask.

shield is only needed for some elite maps so don't worry about it until end game comes around. im still experimenting which is better end game:

shield vs gale force when it comes to defensive mindset. shield is good with the 2 sec invernurablity but gale forces mastery gives us ticks that remove debuffs. in my mind I think is better but I'm still testing.

newzealandmaorimage
06-20-2016, 07:19 AM
interesting