PDA

View Full Version : Day one review of *legends

romgar1
07-06-2011, 04:37 PM
I was very excited when I logged on at breakfast to see the game in the app store. My first impression was that the graphics are much cleaner and more intense than pl. User interface seems slightly different, but if you played pl you will catch on quick. Lag was mostly due to the 3g (or lack thereof). I love the initial options for look and gender of your character. GUILDS!!!!!!! Jespo, parth, htiek get ready cause guilds are here. As of now if costs 10k gold(er credits) or 20 plat to enter a character into a guild. A guild leader makes the guild and invites those who he or she wishes. There are guild halls for plat only. Three different types. The most expensive is 70 plat and they offer half priced mana and health potions as well as the equivalent of elixirs. Game play is a little more tough and challenging, which makes me love it even more. As of a few minutes ago I had over 200 kills and no deaths but just before update I got killed three times from the environment. Bosses start pretty easy and get tougher and start making you have to think to kill them. Overall im very pleased with this game. Can't wait till it goes live.

SknyAndy
07-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I agree completely with what you've said. One thing I would add is that in SL I've noticed there is a much greater need to work in groups. Even on lower lvl quests it gets pretty difficult to do them alone.

I too can't wait for it to go live.

WoundedEagle
07-06-2011, 04:47 PM
sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tvis
07-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Those of us that don't have the beta really like you guys telling us about it, so thanks! Your review made me want it that much more.

WoundedEagle
07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
I agree with you 100% tvis. The review was well thought out and not rushed.

Futumsh
07-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Just a correction to the OP - the cost is for creating a new guild. Joining an existing guild is free.

Register
07-06-2011, 05:23 PM
There are guild halls for plat only. Three different types. The most expensive is 70 plat and they offer half priced mana and health potions as well as the equivalent of elixirs.

When i got to this, i screamed. Im not gonna be making a guild hall anytime soon (or at any time at all) if its plat only.

Otukura
07-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Awesome... so glad I finally joined AEO.

mike1298
07-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I will be making a guild hall once my card order cancels and I can purchase 800 plat. AND if I can get the game to install onto my phone >.>.

Cuensour
07-06-2011, 10:28 PM
I just can't wait I'm pissed that I can't do beta but happy the I can start with alot of other people unlike pl can't wait to make a guild also sounds like a great game