PDA

View Full Version : i need guild help

joeythewise
07-06-2011, 04:50 PM
I will be creating a guild. Not sure when or what the name will be. Anyone have ideas? Is there different types of guilds? I need info please. Does that mean thy beta testers are OG players lol because if they are then I'm OG haha

Derajdefyre
07-07-2011, 08:33 AM
I have no idea what OG means, but here how guilds work:

First, you need a guild charter. You can buy one with a lot of credits (the SL equivalent of gold) or for a decent amount of platinum. After you have a charter I'm not sure if the guild is automatically created or if you need to get people to sign it first. Once the guild is made, anyone in the guild can spend their platinum to buy a guild hall. Once purchased, everyone in the guild can use it. The most expensive one is 70 plat but it has some nice perks, including two vendors one sells stim packs half price the other sells elixirs and includes weak elixirs purchasable for credits instead of platinum. There are no different types of guilds, just different types of guild halls but everyone can buy the same guild halls. As far as a name, if I had a good name I wouldn't give it away :P Be creative and come up with a name you can be proud of because you thought of it!