PDA

View Full Version : i am dumb

Swimmingstar
07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
do you guys know the fortified 2h sword it was worth 10k back then and i sold it now it's worth 100k+!!!! i cant believe it:mad:

CanonicalKoi
07-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Nah, not dumb at all. Prices in this game do some odd things. A friend of mine sold his Wraith armor for 30K and was patting himself on the back for having offloaded it for a decent price. A couple hours later, the new Wraith set that included the Sunblessed Bow was released and the price on his former armor shot into the stratosphere. Not only did he not get much for it, but he couldn't afford to buy it back to get the nice set bonus. :/ We all get bit eventually.

Tvis
07-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Nah, not dumb at all. Prices in this game do some odd things. A friend of mine sold his Wraith armor for 30K and was patting himself on the back for having offloaded it for a decent price. A couple hours later, the new Wraith set that included the Sunblessed Bow was released and the price on his former armor shot into the stratosphere. Not only did he not get much for it, but he couldn't afford to buy it back to get the nice set bonus. :/ We all get bit eventually.

Too true. Wonder what will happen to the prices after everyone is playing SL?

Register
07-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Too true. Wonder what will happen to the prices after everyone is playing SL?

idk...i think sewer gear might go down a little...and ctk and plasma maybe up a little...but idk...i hope everything that i have in my inven shoots up to 1 mil :)

CanonicalKoi
07-06-2011, 05:40 PM
If it runs "normally" (whatever that is), update occurs, prices on newly released gear are insane, prices from previous sets drop and then go back up after some of the shiny wears off the new sets.

What might happen after B* releases, I don't know. Could go either way--less people farming so items are rarer and price stays high. Less people willing to pay the high prices, so prices might go down. Guess we're going to find out.

Zaltiar
07-06-2011, 09:41 PM
its something called 'economics' :)