PDA

View Full Version : Please post SL reviews

Tvis
07-06-2011, 06:02 PM
SL reviews help the devs know what problems there are in the game and those of us that can't get the beta like to hear about the game. Please, keep us updated on the latest news about SL!

pwnpear
07-06-2011, 08:54 PM
To name some differences between PL and SL:
1. In PL, you have helm weapon/wep+shield, and armor (and of course vanities); in SL you have helm, armor, back armor, weapon/wep+shield, arm armor(or leg armor i forget), and boots!
2. In PL, you equip items based on your stats; Im not sure about this yet but I think in SL you equip items based on your type of character. Therefore a lvl 15 commander(or bear) can equip lvl 15 commander stuff even with all stats on intelligence.
3. GUILDS!!!!
4. I have to admit the campaigns are pretty tough^^
5. Commanders(or bears), have a lot of long range items, considering most of the items are blasters(so far).
6. You now need to open doors and chests. Takes like .5 seconds(has a loading bar).
7. Some doors take a certain character to open (E.G. broken control panel takes a engineer to fix it, other ones need an operative to hack it).
8. You can only have 8 skills!! That's going to be a big change for some of us. And theres only 4 skills in one bar so you have to switch back and forth between the 4.
Thats all i got so far. Im only level 8 so Im sorry if any of my info was wrong.

Piosidon
07-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Is there some sort of cs there?

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Is there some sort of cs there?
I saw they sell auction slots in another thread, so I'd guess so. :)

Derajdefyre
07-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Yes, there is an auction house... though it is actually an auction control panel. Star Legends does a lot of things right that were wrong in Pocket Legends in my opinion. Yes, stat requirements for gear do not exist (thank God). Instead, you are restricted by level always and some gear is restricted by class. Also, while it may seem like a pain to need to click chests individually and wait for a loading bar, all chests have item loot. Pocket Legends will also have guilds soon. I will write a full review some other time.

pwnpear
07-07-2011, 06:00 PM
OMG!!! I THINK THERS NO GCD!!!!! Someone please correct me on this cuz I cant tell (on a phone and SL buttons r smaller)

Tvis
07-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Pwnpear, everything you have said sounds awesome! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the new stuff. Keep us updated! :D