PDA

View Full Version : -.- bug? Am I noob

herculeans
03-06-2016, 09:48 PM
I have been playing al for 3year all the gold I earned is thought farming grand crates of watch and little merching now theres a arcane dearly bug people earn easy 5m with that bug and sts u just simply say Bugs is corrected am I noob? Just farming for 3years? I know what u Gona do to this thread u gona lock it with give a support link :p I'm really hurt

Note:people who earned through deary island is gone hate this thread

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2016, 09:54 PM
The bug has been notified already and there was a Hotfix. Nobody is going to hate you, don't worry mate.

+ Deary Island Dig Spots No Longer Spawn Infinite Loot

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?301465-HOTFIX-Deary-Island-Dig-Spots-No-Longer-Spawn-Infinite-Loot

oekeone
03-06-2016, 10:55 PM
This was a fun bug got 500 crates in 7 hours :D :banana: :banana:

CYC
03-06-2016, 11:29 PM
There is always some regressions after updates. Are they hiring part time to do their job?

Hassan Akbar
03-06-2016, 11:58 PM
There is always some regressions after updates. Are they hiring part time to do their job?

wow butthurt

tbh this kids just mad cause he couldn't exploit the deary island bug,If he could this thread wouldn't be here in the first place.Stop being envious world or else Donald trump will become the president.

Trenton
03-07-2016, 12:42 AM
wow butthurt

tbh this kids just mad cause he couldn't exploit the deary island bug,If he could this thread wouldn't be here in the first place.Stop being envious world or else Donald trump will become the president.
Are you oblivious to the fact that the United States isn't the only country in the world?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

robetbee
03-07-2016, 01:24 AM
My friend earn about 700+ locked sadly im offline that day

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Hassan Akbar
03-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Are you oblivious to the fact that the United States isn't the only country in the world?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm from Pakistan if you Google the time difference you'd be amazed for how long the bug was up for,
the bug was up for over 18 hours
plus the trump part was just a joke sheesh -.-

oekeone
03-07-2016, 07:14 AM
wow butthurt

If Donald Trump becomes president ima get deported lol :[ maybe were not getting a extended day since we farmed to many locks and the fact that economy is down therefore maybe they got mad or they let it down cause of people who abused this bug?

Platfarmer
03-07-2016, 07:53 AM
This was a fun bug got 500 crates in 7 hours :D :banana: :banana:

Hmmm i guess we could define fun in al as earn lots of gold :P
Maybe they should create another app called deary island where people just loot locks all day, im sure many ppl will quit al and start playing that game, haha so fun

konafez
03-07-2016, 08:35 AM
Maybe they should create another app called deary island where people just loot locks all day, im sure many ppl will quit al and start playing that game, haha so fun

You user name is plat farmer..but your putting people down for farming a item for gold and gear....

There's so many things wrong with that I don't even know where to start..

Good day to you sir!

Platfarmer
03-07-2016, 08:40 AM
You user name is plat farmer..but your putting people down for farming a item for gold and gear....

Good day to you sir!

So its a sin to have that ign? I dont think you should start :) Anyways just an idea on an app for sts, no harm intended, im so sorry ive hurt your feelings, good day to u too

Lopezman
03-07-2016, 08:48 AM

Good day to you sir!

Wow there is nothing wrong in exploiting glitches i see, yes yes, it is legit farming AN item for gold and gear, sts should release more glitches for us who doesnt have time to farm. Oh yea, plat farmer, please change your name, you are a criminal with that name on, so wrong , so so wrong LMAO this guy is a joke

konafez
03-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Wow there is nothing wrong in exploiting glitches i see, yes yes, it is legit farming AN item for gold and gear, sts should release more glitches for us who doesnt have time to farm. Oh yea, plat farmer, please change your name, you are a criminal with that name on, so wrong , so so wrong LMAO this guy is a joke

I found it funny and a little ironic that someone named platfarmer (implying using a game glitch to farm plat) would say something about anyone using a glitch to farm something

But I guess this just went over your head...clearly you take yourself way to seriously.

Try calming down before you have a stroke or someting

noisy
03-07-2016, 09:41 AM
I found it funny and a little ironic that someone named platfarmer (implying using a game glitch to farm plat) would say something about anyone using a glitch to farm something

But I guess this just went over your head...clearly you take yourself way to seriously.

You are the one posting spam about cake on every thread so you are a spammer that's what you are.

STS made mistake and people benefitted from that mistake (glitch) , so the one who are at fault here is STS.

BTW I was offline during the time that people were getting loads of crate while doing almost nothing.

kydrian
03-07-2016, 09:57 AM
You are the one posting spam about cake on every thread so you are a spammer that's what you are.

STS made mistake and people benefitted from that mistake (glitch) , so the one who are at fault here is STS.

BTW I was offline during the time that people were getting loads of crate while doing almost nothing.
Its true its StS fault, but its funny how people know they are doing wrong and breaking the economy. Abusing a glitch should result in a banned for all those people, locks are pretty much useless to farm since they are 7k. So just time to wait till expansion.

Dragoonclaws
03-07-2016, 10:05 AM

Good day to you sir!

Platfarmer was being ironic, there is nothing wrong in this IGN and there is nothing wrong in his comment. That Deary Island Bug was a terrible bug. Many people abused that bug and there is nothing we can do apparently. We all are angry against those people who farmed that bug. We are angry against StS who left that bug wide open for too long. You guys are just tearing yourselves apart...

konafez
03-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Platfarmer was being ironic, there is nothing wrong in this IGN and there is nothing wrong in his comment. That Deary Island Bug was a terrible bug. Many people abused that bug and there is nothing we can do apparently. We all are angry against those people who farmed that bug. We are angry against StS who left that bug wide open for too long. You guys are just tearing yourselves apart...

Nope , nothing wrong with plats name or what he said, and I have no opinion on the bug and people who exploited it or dident

I was just pointing out the irony of his statement..

For instance

If someone named orangefarmer made a comment about someone collecting oranges ..I would point out the irony of it..(and Im not anti orange)

If a vampire posted about the new blood bank in town...I would point out the irony of it ( and I'm not anti vampire or anti blood bank)

You need to understand that I suffer from combat related PTSD ( post traumatic stress disorder) I try no to take anything very seriously. And was not directing any offense to plat, I just really enjoyed the irony of the situation

Squeezable
03-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Let's be honest, the bug just destroyed the economics even more. Agreed, I probably wouldn't be moaning if I was online at the time of the bug and exploited it myself, but being real, the time I spend farming say KM3, Areana (which Vial drop rate seems to be at an all time low) and for Jewels, the gold I make people have made few hours work exploiting this. Yup, it's extremely frustrating.

Platfarmer
03-07-2016, 10:43 AM

Erm i think the one who took things seriously is u i guess? i was just giving an idea about an app sts can produce lol, i dont see why u go all fed up implying that im putting somebody down and slandering me as a person guilty of plat farming just because of my ign :S If my ign is God does that make me a god? :O

konafez
03-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Erm i think the one who took things seriously is u i guess? i was just giving an idea about an app sts can produce lol, i dont see why u go all fed up implying that im putting somebody down and slandering me as a person guilty of plat farming just because of my ign :S If my ign is God does that make me a god? :O

Yes, yes it does make you god..now give me a new Ferrari and give my enemy's diarrhea.... and be quick about it!

Dragoonclaws
03-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Ok this is getting out of hands. Mind stop arguying. It's obviously going nowhere...

The one who has the last word isnt the one who won. Just stop and nobody will care about it.

oekeone
03-07-2016, 11:44 AM

Ahhhahhaha nice one lol but you know if you was able to enter the deary island you would've not been complaing and no were not tearing anything apart were just doing what anyone would've done ..........so think before you talk ;)

mistery
03-07-2016, 12:47 PM
yes.

oekeone
03-07-2016, 01:10 PM

I was just saying it was fun cause I made over 3m gold easily :) to bad for those people who didn't that are crying cause they didn't get on time to do it , but all those who didn't get to do the bug came to forums and complain about economy and stuff like I know you wouldve done the same......cmon who wouldn't love to get locks for just tapping for hours for free locks ..?

Remiem
03-07-2016, 03:01 PM
This thread is no longer constructive. Going to go ahead and close it down. Thanks!