PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the arcane pimp?

Merchadia
03-07-2016, 08:15 PM
(TO ALL HATERS... CONSIDER THIS AS MY OPINION, DON'T MESS WITH IT CAUSE ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you may now discuss[emoji4])

Dear Dragon Hunter Staff...

Why is it so ugly? I mean ker'shal had a CRAZY design and look but then this thing...it looks like some brackenridge curioso staff and it doesn't even have anything special, no circling magic sphere, no arcane circle! I just hope for next update to bring out something crazy, I might even consider doing some designs for a new arcane staff, ill send out to STS.

#samhelpmeonthis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
03-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Many of us think that the arcane weapons are actually the legendary weapons meant to be released during the winter 2015 event. As those weapons were forgotten from the loot table, they have been turned into arcane.
Regarding your post, I agree that the looks of the weapons are meh. There is no arcany look to it lol.

wangkj
03-08-2016, 01:18 AM
The arcane weps look mediocre I guess maybe. They could definenetly use some bling to them though. It needs the icing on the cake

Ssneakykills
03-08-2016, 04:59 AM
That's why we have weapon vanitys so you don't have to put up with a design of a weapon if you don't like it

bonjovi3223
03-08-2016, 05:10 AM
That's why we have weapon vanitys so you don't have to put up with a design of a weapon if you don't like it
Lol...arcane staff naked looks way better then the respective staff weapon vanities.

Ssneakykills
03-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Lol...arcane staff naked looks way better then the respective staff weapon vanities.

Use fists instead of weapons then.. Proc a K.O

bonjovi3223
03-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Use fists instead of weapons then.. Proc a K.O
Believe it or not.....there is a mage (no name) from guild (no name) who actually comes on rengol map2 & fights with fists & nekro only. The dude ia crazy man.
He mostly uses skill attks but the thing looks really funny.

Kakashis
03-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Mage staff gets that super power up light. Warrior gets lava. Rogues' looks the worst IMO. We don't even get smooth animation.

Dragoonclaws
03-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Mage staff gets that super power up light. Warrior gets lava. Rogues' looks the worst IMO. We don't even get smooth animation.

Must agree. It gets the very same old animation like the nefarious hooks. The staff has an awesome proc animation. Same for the Sword... And then there is this guy not happy because he doesnt have a staff that looks like the old Ker'shal. IMO I think that the Dragon Hunter Staff looks good. Sure isn't the best designing but it's not bad.

Btw Merchadia, #sam doesnt work for StS anymore... Keeping you updated.

Redjellydonut
03-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Hmmm I actually think the staff looks cool... Just no vanity to match it

herculeans
03-08-2016, 09:50 PM
(TO ALL HATERS... CONSIDER THIS AS MY OPINION, DON'T MESS WITH IT CAUSE ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you may now discuss[emoji4])

Dear Dragon Hunter Staff...

Why is it so ugly? I mean ker'shal had a CRAZY design and look but then this thing...it looks like some brackenridge curioso staff and it doesn't even have anything special, no circling magic sphere, no arcane circle! I just hope for next update to bring out something crazy, I might even consider doing some designs for a new arcane staff, ill send out to STS.

#samhelpmeonthis

Iam really sorry to say that who ever designed the weapons lack creativity

Ucant even compare arcane maul to arcane blades maul is incredibly awesome the design effect no words same in case of kershal and arcane hooks i loved the old game armor than tge new one new mythic armor looks like idont wana say that its not as good as old mythic armor maybe old dev left ;(

Merchadia
03-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Iam really sorry to say that who ever designed the weapons lack creativity

Ucant even compare arcane maul to arcane blades maul is incredibly awesome the design effect no words same in case of kershal and arcane hooks i loved the old game armor than tge new one new mythic armor looks like idont wana say that its not as good as old mythic armor maybe old dev left ;(

THANKS for remembering that. The new mythic armor also looks like whoever made it did it just to get it out of the way! Wheres the cool electricity or that one thing that made it look so unique!

And btw is it me or glintstone staff looks like ribs without meat[emoji23] (WHICH BTW looks horrible too)

wangkj
03-08-2016, 11:16 PM
THANKS for remembering that. The new mythic armor also looks like whoever made it did it just to get it out of the way! Wheres the cool electricity or that one thing that made it look so unique!

And btw is it me or glintstone staff looks like ribs without meat[emoji23] (WHICH BTW looks horrible too)

Yes I got the glint staff and it does look like ribs without meat haha. It does look well.... interesting

bonjovi3223
03-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Rogues got a buff & mages got an explanation. Which is better?

Morholt
03-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Hmmm I actually think the staff looks cool... Just no vanity to match itDue to the staff, this is the very first time my mage has taken off his Grim Reaper Robe, which he received when was created during the first Helloween event.

I found this look to be more 'together' with the staff. Otherwise, it would've been old Reaper and an Ash's staff, as I don't really like the look of the staff.

Honestly, the staff is just too big looking.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/CorroMucho/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-03-08-23-28-382.jpg

As for the discussion about all the weapons in general, remember they released 3 at the same time. All the original ones were catered to individually. A lot of love, details, and creativity went into those. To worsen the fact that 3 were sharing the artistic attention, they all followed the same 'Dragon Hunter' theme. So they all were limited in creativity on top of attention.

The sword is alright looking, I guess. Nothing crazy here. Has some fire on it. Whatever.
The staff is okay looking. Has a neat glowy orb on it. Sadly, the staff just looks/feels way too big for the mage. Rather than standing out with style, it stands out with size.
The daggers...what in the world am I looking at here?! I feel like the Hooks would have fit in with the design of 'Dragon Hunter,' especially with a little change here and there. But the designers got tired of hearing about items being recycled and unoriginal. So, they didn't do that. Instead...instead rogues got stuck with this abomination.

Schnitzel
03-09-2016, 01:00 AM

I got a glintstone staff as well, but never thought of it that way O.o
and it doesn't look horrible, but I do like the designs of the lvl36 and 41 halloween staffs more than the glintstone staff.

Either way, I can always hide it with a vanity

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2016, 02:16 AM

I dont agree with your statement that Arcane Staff doesnt look good...

But the glinstone staff looking like ribs without meat LMAO YES XD

Hassan Akbar
03-09-2016, 05:55 AM
+1 arcane staff needs a particle animation

konafez
03-09-2016, 07:28 AM
The arcane weps look mediocre I guess maybe. They could definenetly use some bling to them though. It needs the icing on the cake

You said cake!! Where's the cake!

But I think the mythic weapons look way better than the arcane weapons. The aegis looks super cool, the maul looks like your bout to bash someone with a telephone pole, the mythic blades look very cool, the mystic staff looks odd but cool

The coolest weapon set was the ghoulish blades/bone saw/ mage scythe (cant remember its name)

The weapon vanity are kinda odd..the mage weapon vanity looks like some weird tribute to blinkey ...

Vixenne
03-09-2016, 08:01 AM

You're welcome.

Morholt
03-09-2016, 04:45 PM

You're welcome.Too much smurf showing for my likes. Cover those WH*** ankles!

Not bad for a blue matchup. I prefer my fallen angel kind of look, though. For some reason, to me, it feels like my rendition of Mephistopheles (inb4 no one knows what/who I'm talking about).