PDA

View Full Version : List of Improvements Requests

supermanlegendary
07-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Thought I'd start a thread with list improvements we users would like said added or improved.

I'm currently a beta tester and I'm highly impressed with the game and consider it to be a true mmo which requires strategy and teamwork. Please post logical improvements and no unnecessary posting. Just edit your list if you need to adds to your list. If you agree with someone else on a subject just give a short statement that you would like this added too.

My List

1.) Chat Channel Tab/Button that let's you talk in the following channels: Guild, Party, Say (just speaking to who ever is close).

2.)Guild Tab on Social Menu shows members who are online and option to invite this way you don't have to friend every member of your guild to do quest.

This is my list so far. It's mostly focused on improving guild and social aspects since the game requires real teamwork to get the most out of it. All of my guild members are a litttle tired of typing /guild to talk to each other since we talk often. Other that we are very impressed with how deep and fun the game is. Beta Guild.