PDA

View Full Version : I have a question..

Hulkystash
03-08-2016, 11:45 AM
So a few days ago i read that you can get ban for "plat farming" which i think means to hoard the plat. So my question is does that only apply to plat you get from offers ?
Ive spend money on this game and a lot of it so does that mean i cant hold on to that plat ?
For example if i buy plat but only to speed up some crafting and the rest of the plat i want to hold till good mini event, i cant ?

Ydqm
03-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Plat farming is basically keep doing the same offers over and over again. It's illegal.

Hulkystash
03-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Plat farming is basically keep doing the same offers over and over again. It's illegal.

I thought you can only do an offer once and then it dissappers

Fear
03-08-2016, 11:54 AM
You can do all the offers again if you factory reset your phone. That's how you plat farm.

Hulkystash
03-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Oh.. i was telling my wife that its dumb if i cant hoard my plat that i bought with my own money ! But it was something else. Ty

bonjovi3223
03-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Oh.. i was telling my wife that its dumb if i cant hoard my plat that i bought with my own money ! But it was something else. Ty
Can I ask a qn?
Your wife didn't argue that spending money on her & taking her for dinner was better then buying plat?
Jus asking. ....

herculeans
03-08-2016, 12:35 PM
No ones gona get banned for plat offer exploit be coz now the offers hardy gives platinum even if u have done it

Hulkystash
03-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Can I ask a qn?
Your wife didn't argue that spending money on her & taking her for dinner was better then buying plat?
Jus asking. ....

No haha she plays too and I make enough money for both my gaming life and social life. I would never spend money if im so limited.

Heres a life lesson for you, always put your needs before your wants.

The money i put in this game or my gaming life is my leftover money

konafez
03-09-2016, 07:40 AM
No haha she plays too and I make enough money for both my gaming life and social life. I would never spend money if im so limited.

Heres a life lesson for you, always put your needs before your wants.

The money i put in this game or my gaming life is my leftover money

Nah hulky bro your cool, if you pay for it, Sts doesn't care how much plat you pile up

Your good