PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] Make your own chest

Platfarmer
03-08-2016, 10:42 PM
I am not sure how well this will turn out but it came out to me as an interesting idea if players can make their own chests in a few simple steps.

Step 1. Name the chest (The chest cannot have the same name as other chests that already exists)
Step 2. Select number of items lootable in the chest
Step 3. Select the items that will be placed inside the chest from your inventory
Step 4. Select items that you wanna highlight to players that is contained in the chests
Step 5. Confirm your selection.

Once that is done, the selected items will be randomly generated into the chests and the chests will be placed into your inventory. By then, you will not be able to know which chest contains what.

These chests will show all the items you have placed inside it and also the rate of getting it under the information section.

Would be an interesting feat for players to use their own made chest for their private guild event or just be able to sell it

Foumagus
03-09-2016, 08:31 AM
Would make the auction crash
All would get everything

Platfarmer
03-09-2016, 09:06 AM
Would make the auction crash
All would get everything

Oooops thanks for pointing that out, i forgot to add that the items added to your chest are from your own inventory

Foumagus
03-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Also , if this is possible then most rich would become even more richer , poor would eventually become poor

Platfarmer
03-10-2016, 02:20 AM
Also , if this is possible then most rich would become even more richer , poor would eventually become poor

erm... how is that? please explain your point lol. This idea will boost the economy because there will be more trades going on. See, if i have a toor i want to sell, but instead of selling it for 900k, i put it inside the chest together with 99 more items, and split the chests up into 2 items lootable in each chest. U will have 50 chests that u can trade, by selling each chest for 20k u will earn 1m, each other buyer who bought the chest has 1/50 chance to loot the toor, if you loot in just 1 chest u earn a toor for 20k. This will thus benefit the poor too, i dont understand how you can link my idea into inequality...

Platfarmer
03-10-2016, 02:27 AM

Well this idea will cause inequality more than my idea if mine even does : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?300129-Raffle-arcane-legends

Foumagus
03-10-2016, 04:07 AM
Yea it would but all I was doing is taking and giving. Not creating much more gold
And that is like stable cause probability of winning is 1/10 so all can win if the keep trying[emoji14]
This idea is that , upon making creates , ppl can make 50 crates with nekro , singe and other pets and sell each for more than 500k making the profits go high
This makes then to become more rich and powerful
You can make this a little different , like not eggs . Ppl would then make 100 crates with nekro in it and sell 100k each won't that make the rich richer?
Or ppl won't buy much probably cause the chance must be 1/100
Except few who trust their luck
And identifying crates would be hell
With the current cs , such crates would confuse all .

Sent from YU Yuphoria using whatsapp :P

Greatankush
03-10-2016, 04:36 AM
Chest name
Arcane sack (fake)
Items- (supposed) and, whim, other crap
(Actually) lot of crap+arcane shard.

Like 1m for shard lol?

People can find ways to scam in everything.

Platfarmer
03-10-2016, 04:47 AM
Yea it would but all I was doing is taking and giving. Not creating much more gold
And that is like stable cause probability of winning is 1/10 so all can win if the keep trying[emoji14]
This idea is that , upon making creates , ppl can make 50 crates with nekro , singe and other pets and sell each for more than 500k making the profits go high
This makes then to become more rich and powerful
You can make this a little different , like not eggs . Ppl would then make 100 crates with nekro in it and sell 100k each won't that make the rich richer?
Or ppl won't buy much probably cause the chance must be 1/100
Except few who trust their luck
And identifying crates would be hell
With the current cs , such crates would confuse all .

What you are doing, is scamming which only makes u richer thus inequality :) If they want to sell their crates for 500k, what makes u think that others will buy it for 500k? Also please read that the name of the crates cannot be of the same name, plus buyer can confirm what are the possible items inside through the information section. Please read the post thoroughly before giving any comments, thank you

Chest name
Arcane sack (fake)
Items- (supposed) and, whim, other crap
(Actually) lot of crap+arcane shard.

Like 1m for shard lol?

People can find ways to scam in everything.

Same to you, the name cannot be identical, also the rates and loots can be read on the information section, people nowadays do not read properly ...

Foumagus
03-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Scamming??? Don't judge a book by its cover .
Anytime u see me scam tell me and I ll quit AL
That's y I say , crates won't be bought .and some who buy also won't surely be lucky
Better not to change crate system anymore cause of the crate keys , it would jus confuse ppl
Finding the crate would be tough cause names are different.
No name , no crate can be found
No one can find crates cause ppl use names in cs
Because filters aren't much I'm cs

Jay Gatsby
03-10-2016, 05:35 AM
Scamming??? Don't judge a book by its cover .
Anytime u see me scam tell me and I ll quit AL
That's y I say , crates won't be bought .and some who buy also won't surely be lucky
Better not to change crate system anymore cause of the crate keys , it would jus confuse ppl
Finding the crate would be tough cause names are different.
No name , no crate can be found
No one can find crates cause ppl use names in cs
Because filters aren't much I'm cs

Well i feel you, old sport, but your post was so dodgy that you have to admit, no one would believe that you are not a scammer, will you participate in such an event held by other people ? Do not post that type of thread again ,thats my advice to you :(

Repeat
03-10-2016, 05:36 AM
Will we need platin to open self made chests? If not sts will not be happy cuz there is no need to open ren'gol for platin anymore :) I think it's a funny idea and pretty cool but it will not work cuz it changes too much and it's hard to implement.

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

Foumagus
03-10-2016, 05:51 AM
Well i feel you, old sport, but your post was so dodgy that you have to admit, no one would believe that you are not a scammer, will you participate in such an event held by other people ? Do not post that type of thread again ,thats my advice to you :(
I never started
When this guy call me scammer immediately I found they took it wrong and I jus closed that stuff.
It was closed 2-3 weeks ago
He was the one who brought it up

Lopezman
03-10-2016, 08:11 AM
I never started
When this guy call me scammer immediately I found they took it wrong and I jus closed that stuff.
It was closed 2-3 weeks ago
He was the one who brought it up

not only he call u scammer, everyone in that thread called u scammer. anyways, interesting idea but too complicated, maybe try some other idea plat bro

rob2koo
03-10-2016, 09:13 AM
very good idea