PDA

View Full Version : Alien Oasis Pinks

tjornan
06-06-2010, 11:30 PM
I know ppl are gearing up for the alien oasis pinks sellin their pinks and whatnot (funny word)

But i personally horde my treasures. *epic flashback* i remember one day i logged into pocket legends
this was way back, wen frogmar was the farm. I accidentally hit join on a lvl 35 and i showed up in ancient swamps and lo and behold, got my self a conq croc spine. i was lvl 15. Ive done almost no farming but still managed to end up with every swamp pink in the game excluding warrior pink helm
So i, will probably follow in duciels footsteps and do more to help out the community, training noobs and whatnot. I will probably farm like crazy for pinks when alien oasis comes out, then wait for prices to drop on the items. I am currently trying to collect every single pink in the game. (finished ancient swamps and lost expedition, currently working on fathom crypt.) I sell only my extra pinks.

PS i do have 75k set aside for best staff/wand pink from alien oasis

Aerospacegod
06-06-2010, 11:33 PM
I imagine new items will be very expensive, 100k+ each

tjornan
06-06-2010, 11:37 PM
I imagine so too, ill wait about a week for prices to drop to 75k

maneut
06-06-2010, 11:39 PM
I imagine new items will be very expensive, 100k+ each
Hehe.. and then Older Pinks will become very cheap 5k or less? :p

tjornan
06-06-2010, 11:40 PM
its very possible

Aerospacegod
06-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Depends what items we get. we might get upgraded 2handers and not any 1handed, no way to tell yet. Remember we didnt have any pink helms until very recently.

HectorCruz
06-07-2010, 12:07 AM
1. If they include God's Xbow, Dreamer's Crucifix, and Thor's Warhammer, I'd be so happy.

2. I kinda, don't care, about this obsession with pinks. It seems like I'm alone in this. I just like killin doodz. As long as I get the best stuff I can, that I can actually use, I don't really concern myself with pink items. I guess they're good to sell, so that I can buy potions and elixirs, but there's no point in just holding pinks for the sake of it. Unless you're collecting them, like tjornan, I do understand that. Tis a noble endeavour. Very noble indeed...

3. I also don't think anything should cost more than 20 or 30k. If anyone has ever spent over 100k (as appears to be the selling price from some greedy peddlers) on a Dreamer's Tiara, then I am quite shocked and slightly disturbed. At least with today's economy. Back in the olden days it was pretty common to see people with more gold than they knew what to do with...I miss the olden days...I miss finding five pink bone plates in a single run through the mega-maze...I guess not really.

Esus
06-07-2010, 12:28 AM
1. If they include God's Xbow, Dreamer's Crucifix, and Thor's Warhammer, I'd be so happy.

2. I kinda, don't care, about this obsession with pinks. It seems like I'm alone in this. I just like killin doodz. As long as I get the best stuff I can, that I can actually use, I don't really concern myself with pink items. I guess they're good to sell, so that I can buy potions and elixirs, but there's no point in just holding pinks for the sake of it. Unless you're collecting them, like tjornan, I do understand that. Tis a noble endeavour. Very noble indeed...

3. I also don't think anything should cost more than 20 or 30k. If anyone has ever spent over 100k (as appears to be the selling price from some greedy peddlers) on a Dreamer's Tiara, then I am quite shocked and slightly disturbed. At least with today's economy. Back in the olden days it was pretty common to see people with more gold than they knew what to do with...I miss the olden days...I miss finding five pink bone plates in a single run through the mega-maze...I guess not really.

1. Agreed! That would be so funny to actually see these items.
2. I like running around with low levels and helpin them out. It's kinda rewarding, I wish I had higher lvl players do the same for me when I first started playing
3. Just shows how, we as humans tend to behave...greedy SoB's

Kirei
06-07-2010, 12:57 AM

i think that sums up about 2/3 of the human race

RedRyder
06-07-2010, 02:21 AM
1. Agreed! That would be so funny to actually see these items.
2. I like running around with low levels and helpin them out. It's kinda rewarding, I wish I had higher lvl players do the same for me when I first started playing

1. The three of us should be the only ones with the items :p
2. Tis why I don't play anymore (in reguards to the pinkcession)
3. ^^^^^

King Richie
06-07-2010, 04:47 AM
im just going to farm and farm and farm and farm !! FUNZIEEZ =)

tjornan
06-07-2010, 04:38 PM
I honestly have stopped getting pinks, and i am helpin noobs lvl.
PS: i do get pinks while lvling noobs

Dizko
06-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Yea when I'm on I just run threw the mega maze. It's decent for gold and I've gotten a few pinks from it. Also cool having noobs tag along who are always happy for the quick lvls.

And I agree that prices will drop on swamp items. But once the auction house comes in later on down the line, it'll all go up again as more players, and therefore more gold, starts to circulate.

tjornan
06-07-2010, 06:48 PM
i agree with u dizko, will they still hav regular trading? i for onw do not want to spend my time at auction houses

tjornan
06-08-2010, 09:58 PM

LOL dude........ i felt really bad for this one noob who was trying to buy a dreamers tiara.... i had one and he offered 250k!!!!!!!! i could hve really ripped him off but bein the nice me, i sold it to him for 150k!

Avadonna
06-08-2010, 10:08 PM

2. I kinda, don't care, about this obsession with pinks. It seems like I'm alone in this.

You aren't alone! I have never received a pink. Only recently got a purple. I'm still really stoked about the crappy level eyeball bracer I got, and the Frost King's bow. I can't use either one of them, and I think they are grey or white. But I still think they are cool. The frost king shoulda taken better care of his bow.

FluffNStuff
06-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Yea when I'm on I just run threw the mega maze. It's decent for gold and I've gotten a few pinks from it. Also cool having noobs tag along who are always happy for the quick lvls.

I do kinda the same thing. I like to speed run the last level of the Dark Forest (Kings Forest I think). It is pretty fun, and having the Five sections lends itself to my Rage cool down. And any low levels players that are lucky enough to find the game and stay on my heals get a quick burst of experience.

Sayishere
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM
meh i dunno

with the auction house up and running prices will be overpriced because everyone is greedy. the auctionhouse prices should never distinguish an items real worth. i used to play many MMOS were the prices on vendors were high that people disregarded them and discussed prices over forums for the real worth. you will get a noob not knowing pricing and buying something at a auction house but i i cant see swamp pinks increasing in price at all

yes everyone is getting richer and i also agree that the new alien oasis pinks will be very high, like 100k plus. i dont really agree with it but its going to happen

King Richie
06-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Im hoping that older pinks become collectors items =)

Lawlessomega
06-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Call me crazy but I like to venture into towne and hand out pinks to random people who's stats will increase from them. I'm pretty lucky when it comes to finding them, at least 3 a day and I never sell unless I'm low on potions and even then my prices are a steal. Even when the auction house debuts and we are all collecting new alien pinks I'll still just give em away.

Magicwannabe
06-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Get em and sell em while prices are still high

Violentsaint
06-11-2010, 03:04 AM
ive never sold a pink to anyone, and i play.. alot, ive always either traded a pink to someone that needs it and gotten a pink i need in return or i just give pinks to friends that need them and ask them to give me a pink i need if they loot it.

call me crazy for not being greedy but id rather play the accual game and kill stuff then sit in town for hours spamming "selling swamp pink 100k" and anoying the hell out of everyone.