View Full Version : [TIPS]How To Gain Gold For Your Self

Errorrz
03-09-2016, 10:33 AM
Firstly , I want to say sorry to all because im post this at the wrong place . I already try post at AL Player Guide but im can't login even try more than 5 try to login because im using tapatalk . I hope STS can help me to put this post at AL Player Guide .
Lets Back To Topic !
[How To Gain Gold For Your Self]

1.Make Your PVE Endgame .
-Warrior =Good At Planar Tomb And Rengol Map For Farming
-Rogue =Good At All Elite Map
-Mage =Very Good At Kraken Mines To Farming A Lots Of Locked .
2.Do Daily Quest(Story Token Quest)
Tips : Buy Character Slot Before Buy Egg Crate
3.Farming Lock At Kraken Mines 3 / Kraken Isles First Map
4.Farming Drag Teeth At Tindirin Wilds / Elite Tindirin Wilds (More Chance To Drop)
5.Farming All Jewel
Tips : Dont Remove All Cracked Nature From Your Inventory . You Can Craft Them Into Standard Nature - Noble Nature . That Why Im Recommand You To Buy Character Slot Using Story Token To Make You Has More Slot To Crafting Anything And Farm More Story Token .
6.Run With Your Endgame Friend At Planar Arena To Farm Arena Master Chest (Chance For Vial,Arcane Fossil,Ankh,Potion)
7.Run With Good Endgame Friend At Planar Tomb To Farm Planar Token And You Have Chance To Loot Vial . Not Need Lepre .
Attention! : Just Buy Egg Shell/Breeze Egg/Planarite Ingot
8.Farm Intact Orc Fang At Elite Ren'Gol Maps .
9.Farming Egg At Elite Map . Recommand : Elite Rock Nest For Malison Egg Hunting . Go to google and search which place in AL can drop egg .

No Lepre ?
U can Go To Planar Arena,Planar Tomb,Elite Ren'Gol Map,Tindirin Maps [All This Place No Need Lepre To Gain Gold And U Can Gain Gold From This Maps To Buy Your Own Lepre]
Don't Sell Lepre After You Got It ! No Lepre So U Will Slowly To Gain Gold ! STACK YOUR LEPRE WITH LUCK ELIXIR FOR MORE CHANCE TO REROLL !

I Will Try To Add More Tips Later .

No Hardworking So No Gold For You .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

pianist7137
03-09-2016, 12:06 PM
This is a good short and sweet guide!
Thanks for sharing!

oekeone
03-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Looks rushed

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Google Pet eggs drop...

Here is google link to all Egg Loot Locations (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137501-Guide-Egg-Loot-Locations)

Merchadia
03-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Then theres the 1m rule... Ive always wondered how id feel like to farm over and over again... Idk but for me after 1m MERCH ALL THE WAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk