PDA

View Full Version : Reforms / New Pvp Ideas

dvlMors
03-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Why do we need reforms? First, let me explain this.
All materials are scarce apart from human brain. Even though we have scarce resources, we can get maximum productivity from them thanks to our intelligence; that is, we " humankind " can think and change the temporary conditions to the more efficient one. That is the logic of reforms ---> think and change / improve condition for the more efficient one. Why am i talking about this issue? Because players who love this game are bored of the same pvp activities that need to be reformed.

Yes, you guys do well job in case of pve but in my opinion and most of pvp players think that reforms are needed in pvp realm, because a person can easily be bored doing same thing all the time.

In order to make pvp realm more fun, here is my suggestion:

GUILD WARS

Determine the levels that guild wars will be taken place, such as 10-11, 13-14, 15-16.
In order to feel players more excited, the guild wars should be organized for one day in a week. In my opinion, sunday is a logical one.
You do not need to give prizes to the winners. A person generally likes to be liked. So that, if let's say A guild wins for the first week of the month, the A guild will get 1 point. At the end of the month, the guild wins the guild wars mostly will get a star that taken place near the guild title. For every season, max stars that the single guild can achieve will be 6 ( if there are 6months in a season ). After new season, the stars will be taken back and guilds will again compute and try to get stars. Make sure that, the guilds will be more popular actor in the game and the guild members will bound each other more and that will lead to players enjoy the game more.
Make a new map that guild wars will be taken place. Even though the players who do not attempt to join pvp, they would join the guild wars thanks to a new map. Who knows, maybe they will like the guild wars.

Hopefully, STS team will more consider the suggestions about pvp. The game surely need to be reformed in the pvp realm. In order to make it, i have just tried to suggest what can be done. Let's dream for better pvp activities.

Thank you,
devilmors

Ssneakykills
03-09-2016, 03:29 PM
#Pray4NewMaps

Redjellydonut
03-09-2016, 03:59 PM
#pray4newmaps
yes please!!!

CouchPass
03-09-2016, 04:16 PM
AL works like Apple. Everybody complains, but at the end of the day people spend an outrageous amount of time and gold in it.

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2016, 05:17 PM
AL works like Apple. Everybody complains, but at the end of the day people spend an outrageous amount of time and gold in it.

So do like me, work like a Banana

CouchPass
03-09-2016, 05:18 PM
So do like me, work like a Banana

Bananas too mainstream, im a potato (po- tah- toe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visiting
03-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Bananas too mainstream, im a potato (po- tah- toe)

The potato position is taken, sorry.

CouchPass
03-10-2016, 05:54 AM
The potato position is taken, sorry.

Next closest thing is a albino ostrich. I am a albino ostrich.