PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 9, 2016

Remiem
03-09-2016, 04:32 PM
It's kind of like being the Orc Tooth Fairy.

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

2X Orc Fangs Week

How close are you to collecting those last few Orc Fangs? Well--this week is the time to make that final push. Starting tomorrow, Orc Fangs will have 2X the drop chance! The increased chances will last until Thursday 3/17.

Bosses Drop Respec Scrolls!

With the new Skill Mastery system coming down the line, Respec Scrolls will be key to finding that perfect new build for your toon. This week, all world bosses (mini bosses like Jarl do not count) have the chance to drop a free Respec Scroll! Stock up now and go wild with those respecs.

**IMPORTANT** Respec scrolls will only drop from bosses in Dead City campaigns and higher.

Double XP Extended

Due to a bug over the weekend, we've extended the Double XP event until 3/14. Enjoy an extra weekend of leveling fun!

Game Updates

Fleet Ship Guild Hall Gets a Facelift

We've had a great time visiting the all of those guilds in game who've taken to the seas! But for those that haven't quite gotten their sea legs yet, we've added some new amenities to the fleet ship. Thanks to your feedback we've added some tables, chairs, barrels of pirate brew, and plenty of mugs to go around. Enjoy!

Bug Fixes

+ Fixed a bug that allowed the Elite Ashral Heart guardians to die before the shield went down.*

Now, if you kill the guardians before the shield drops another will spawn in its place until you bring them to low enough health to drop the shield. If you are one-shotting guardians, you'll still need to find a way to do less damage. :)

Clarification: Crate Keys

In our latest teaser post featuring Crate Keys (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?301242-Coming-Soon-to-Arcane-Legends-Crate-amp-Chest-Updates!), we announced that Crate Keys would be arriving with Client 1.5. To clarify, the tech for Crate Keys will be included in this Client, but they will actually hit the store during a special event later this spring. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Coming Soon

Improved Sound Fidelity for Skills and Attacks

As part of the Client Update and Skill Mastery, we'll be improving the sound effects for all player skills and abilities.

Teaser Time!

As the expansion nears, keep you eyes on the Announcements section for teasers on the next chapter of Arlorian history!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

oekeone
03-09-2016, 06:46 PM
First thank you! Thanks for the F2p (non plat) event :) I will have fun :D and can you fix the bug which doesn't make deary AA give effect in pvp?

Lastmind
03-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Will respecs drop in arena?

Tindirin
03-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Yayy!
New Expansion!

Kakashis
03-09-2016, 07:20 PM
time to farm some scrolls!

Thrucho
03-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Nice! Thanks. One question tho. Will the respec scrolls be tradedable??

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Will respecs drop in arena?

**IMPORTANT** Respec scrolls will only drop from bosses in Dead City campaigns and higher.

Not that hard

Iove
Niceeeeeee, very good att, gratz all for news mythics ><

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Repeat
I could really need some fangs, ty :)

msustro
03-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Will client 1.5 include any inventory management improvements? Anything like filters or item folders would help. Scrolling through pages of the same items to get past them takes too much time when you have a lot of inventory. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Errorrz
03-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar tomb x2 Planar Fragment from Planar Tomb boss

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Kewl Chix
03-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Please boost the stats of the mythic set as well so our effort won't be wasted...we spent too much gold for the set.Whats the use of crafting the set when you can't even use it?or maybe you will upgrade it to lvl56 with good stats?would be awesome!

ilhanna
03-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Thank you!

Party for fang runs, anyone? :)

will0
03-09-2016, 08:01 PM
intact fangs are cheap now

Pandaxxo
03-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Wohoo! :triumphant:

Sebastian Ramirez
03-09-2016, 09:35 PM
I would like to put one pet new asesible for anyone my idea would be a dog 3 cavezas an seen canservero dog would devil very good to have one and also a new serious thing cool to have an arcane armor q q what I see is q the only thing arcana is eggs and weapons also good new forms of attackar for example new moves (to be more espesifico a new power ) grasias I hope q have it in mind and desirme that Disen that if they like or not all is well come

Ticklish
03-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Question: why are there barrels blocking the stairs? We can't go Kate and Leo on the ship's bow :(

2x Orc Fangs: It seems like you're making the Glintstone set more accessible to players, which gives me hope that there are great plans for it in the future.

Free respec scrolls: a good excuse for us to work on those new APs. Please make them available as rare drops in elite gold chests as well, as a regular (non-event) item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wwwgagacomtr
03-09-2016, 11:10 PM
ty for 2x fangs but if this 2x for myth sets maybe added 2x planar fragments. because need 2x ingot for pendt and armor. if dont have problem for sts maybe add 2x frag ty.

bonjovi3223
03-09-2016, 11:22 PM
What the heck sts. Fangs have already dropped to half price ever since the incoming expansion was announced. That on its own is like a x2 event cos its half price.
Was there really a need for this event?? There seems like no real way to make gold anymore apart from slogging day after day after day and trying to hoard your little gold made.

Niixed
03-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Remi the picture is of a Dragkin tooth, not an orc fang, and the warrior is wearing magma armor (tindirin not ren'gol). Could you confirm that it will be 2x orc fangs, so there's zero chance of confusion?

Froxanthar
03-09-2016, 11:51 PM
A special event later this spring.

Whaaat event???

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Whaaat event???

probably the arlor egg hunt event.

sipackong
03-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Waw,,,i love that, cant wait for update ;)

extrapayah
03-10-2016, 03:25 AM
it's too late for 2x fang..., but anyway let's see, i have some request though:
1. spawned cannons at the end of gauntlet map to be always 6 again
2. bosses in rengol to drop high chance of orc fangs (they are orcs aren't they?)
3. mini bosses to not have large health bar, but only name and small health bar, and bosses to have large health bars
4. antee, last bosses in watchers' tomb, kraag tomb, and kraken mines to be considered as bosses, pretty sure they are not easier than the bosses in ydra forest, especially bosses inside tombs that are scaled
5. respec scroll event to be permanent or longer than 2x fang event, and also review of respec scroll (and others') price in hauntlet tokens' vendor (all items is too expensive, even by assuming hauntlet can be finished in 1.5 minutes/90 sec, 60 tokens for 1 respec scroll will take 1.5 hours)
6. improve jewel drop rate
7. lastly, shared pet stable, pretty pls :P

Imhotepx
03-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Always good to take fangx2
Great for respec
Creates better organization of inventory
ap planar tomb 100,500boss,5k mobs

Raleighzsz
03-10-2016, 04:40 AM
I like the Respec scroll can drop from Boss, i have been quit this game for a while and waiting the Expansion..

extrapayah
03-10-2016, 04:51 AM
what about releasing it as a 15 mins fang elixir? that works like jewel elixir, that could be great

Imhotepx
03-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Muahaha extra great idea
15min lix fang /30plat o.O

Qnoy
03-10-2016, 06:11 AM
nice 2x orc fang & free scroll :wink: ..time to comeback playing AL

archerdrake
03-10-2016, 06:56 AM
Nice plan sts but the only setback is that how could we enjoy and materialize this plan if we couldn't even login to al

Xinandy
03-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Fang elixir? It would be nice. But it will make those who spent so much gold and time feel like they was robbed!!
Don't be selfish bro. Some of them sacrifice their precious stuff to get this set.

crudmudgeon
03-10-2016, 07:43 AM
WHY NO LEPREGOBLIN EVENT!!!! Its been one of my favorites!!!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

jiazataoe
03-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Argggg wrong tread i comen

Orc fang or drag teeth ?
Pic dragteeth???

New look for gh maybe giv auction to make guild hall not quite

nathan2693
03-10-2016, 10:23 AM
same here, i'm confused too. it says that the event is 2x orc fangs drop event, but thr picture is a dragkin tooth. also, i wanna say ty for free respec scroll drop too coz in the next expansion, we will be needing a lot of that to get the right skill build for our toons. also, we would love to have a new story token pet that cost 1k story tokens :) pls make one soon coz we have nothing to do with our story tokens atm coz everything is cheap in auction now. ty sts. God bless u all. :D

Uavaa
03-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Remiem !!!! What happen in game !! ! ! ! -.- infinite loading ! And my ping 200 !!! ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Pls fix !!! Not only me !! !! !!!!!!!!

nathan2693
03-10-2016, 10:29 AM
and fix the game too, its so laggy. i keep on getting dc'ed resulting in losing my appetite to play the game. ty

Thrucho
03-10-2016, 11:23 AM
probably the arlor egg hunt event.

What's that??

Remiem
03-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Remi the picture is of a Dragkin tooth, not an orc fang, and the warrior is wearing magma armor (tindirin not ren'gol). Could you confirm that it will be 2x orc fangs, so there's zero chance of confusion?

Sorry for the confusion. :) To confirm, it is ORC FANGS, not Dragkin teeth. The picture is an older one that I had in my back pocket.

Rosybuds
03-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Aww I just logged on your Closed !! But Sooo HAPPY about the double Fang drop I just started too craft my Helm I need too get ring pendant & armour and proud too say I farmed the 118 for my helm didnt buy one single one (maybe thats why its took so long lol) And One of my Guildies gave me the last two as I was not going too sleep till I got them Thank God he did it was after 5am ... Can you Please Make it Longer than 1Week for the Fangs theirs a lot of us Not got by the helm or are at the 2nd part Give us time too catch up We aint all rich and could not just Buy all the Fangs we needed Some of us have too Farm... Please make the event a little longer ...... But Thanks Again Really neeeded this like a lot of others who haven't got over flowing Gold Accounts .. :angel: xoxox

debitmandiri
03-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Could u please remove all barrels from elite maps, sometimes they are so annoying lol

powerelite
03-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Will the crate keys permanently be on the store when the 1.5 client launches or do we have to wait every crate key event to buy?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

firebong
03-10-2016, 02:38 PM
We got a ship guild Hall but bummed we can't go down into the hull lol. Also we want to drive the ship but can't get up the stairs coz of those pesky barrels. Lol

kydrian
03-10-2016, 03:15 PM
We got a ship guild Hall but bummed we can't go down into the hull lol. Also we want to drive the ship but can't get up the stairs coz of those pesky barrels. Lol
Yea.. It doesn't add up lol pirate ships don't have tables on the deck... They have em inside makes no sense they should work on the designing a bit instead of just copying a map and pasting it into a guildhall.

Kaylin
03-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Please see this post for more information:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?302472-GAME-UPDATE-Extended-Downtime-This-Morning-3-10

Rosybuds
03-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Aww I just logged on your Closed !! But Sooo HAPPY about the double Fang drop I just started too craft my Helm I need too get ring pendant & armour and proud too say I farmed the 118 for my helm didnt buy one single one (maybe thats why its took so long lol) And One of my Guildies gave me the last two as I was not going too sleep till I got them Thank God he did it was after 5am ... Can you Please Make it Longer than 1Week for the Fangs theirs a lot of us Not got by the helm or are at the 2nd part Give us time too catch up We aint all rich and could not just Buy all the Fangs we needed Some of us have too Farm... Please make the event a little longer ...... But Thanks Again Really neeeded this like a lot of others who haven't got over flowing Gold Accounts .. :angel: xoxox

Can I ask if you are still trying too sort it out I was told you were !!! I drop a fang & in the box were it tells you if you dropped something it comes up you drop a fang but in the message box it only had the number 1 then another msg came up on across my screen not in the message box saying youve dropped a fang but no fang went into my inventory so are you still fixing it or whats happening !!! im on an iPad Air .. Thank You if you Answer ...

Michael John G. Malaca
03-10-2016, 09:54 PM
X2 Orc fang chance to drop i didnt feel

pquIo
03-10-2016, 11:20 PM
~NICE..:unconscious: but sad Jarl :rapture:

OminouslyOmi
03-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Respec Scrolls are rarely dropping for me. Spent 3+ hours and I've only found 4. (Had active luck elixirs and Lepre on.)

Sliceshee
03-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Inspect counter

ryuba
03-11-2016, 03:19 AM
First maybe u Must make new pic for fang 2x week ( that dragon tooth pic also magma set)
And fang drop never get betters even 0,00001% here, maybe check it back or this is the 2x chance?
I feel drop harder than before

[ forgiveness ]

bonjovi3223
03-11-2016, 04:53 AM
How is the drop on respec scrolls?
I did about 20 runs on last 2 maps of dead city & got 1 scroll. This is not good lol.

DK
03-11-2016, 05:01 AM
Great with 2x fangs and respec scrolls!

But i would really like to see the cannons back on our guildship! What is a pirate ship without cannons... :I
I support the idea of making the front and back upper deck accessible!

It would be great if the Shadow Storm Shot could be fixed, just as trap did last week! :)

Uavaa
03-11-2016, 12:31 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remi !! are u sure 2x fang -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- ??????????????????????????????????????

wtf remi ?? nothing drop !!!!! before 2x i was crafting in 1 day vial ! now in 2 day !!!!! pls fix it !!

Carapace
03-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Will client 1.5 include any inventory management improvements? Anything like filters or item folders would help. Scrolling through pages of the same items to get past them takes too much time when you have a lot of inventory. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Yes, crafting materials will no longer count towards your inventory space!

Carapace
03-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Great with 2x fangs and respec scrolls!

But i would really like to see the cannons back on our guildship! What is a pirate ship without cannons... :I
I support the idea of making the front and back upper deck accessible!

It would be great if the Shadow Storm Shot could be fixed, just as trap did last week! :)

Shadow shot will be fixed in the 1.5 client when it is released

pquIo
03-11-2016, 11:09 PM
~Plss FIX, idk this problem of my pc or BUG.. when I run and press the keyboard for too long like W I can not turn, but when changing the map only normal again :distress:

Minifigure
03-12-2016, 05:39 AM
my name is jeff

Giggles11
03-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Hello,

I love the fleet guild hall. However, myself and members would like to know if you can add some fishes, sharks or whales in the water to view. Plus it would be nice if we could go upstairs on the upper deck to chill out on. Just a suggestion and your thoughts are open to this. Thanks for listening.

Ceason ..

resurrected
03-14-2016, 06:28 AM
love free scrolls so far !

karaselt
03-14-2016, 12:13 PM
is there some update happening? I don't see a post for it anywhere, but server is in maintenance.

Morholt
03-14-2016, 01:14 PM
is there some update happening? I don't see a post for it anywhere, but server is in maintenance.Double xp was a broken last weekend so it was extended to include this past weekend.
They're just turning off double xp (see the post about how it was extended to today. It's also in the news tab at the login screen).

Repeat
03-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Question: why are there barrels blocking the stairs? We can't go Kate and Leo on the ship's bow :(

2x Orc Fangs: It seems like you're making the Glintstone set more accessible to players, which gives me hope that there are great plans for it in the future.

Free respec scrolls: a good excuse for us to work on those new APs. Please make them available as rare drops in elite gold chests as well, as a regular (non-event) item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's impossible to go up and downstairs in arcane legends they said it on life stream at twitch it will never happen idk why I think the engine doesn't allow it I'm not sure but it will never happen sry :(

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

Asron9
03-14-2016, 07:14 PM
It's impossible to go up and downstairs in arcane legends they said it on life stream at twitch it will never happen idk why I think the engine doesn't allow it I'm not sure but it will never happen sry :(

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk
why not to go up just add a portal to doc location map.