PDA

View Full Version : Will price sink a little?

Astrea
03-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Hello,

Do you guys think that egg price will decrese after they release the update where you can open locked crate with the key which you can buy just like ankhs or respec scroll?

And if yes, how much do you think the price would decrease?

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2016, 05:28 PM
There is a general deflation for everything in game... Especially crate loots. The keys will be a major success for StS, its like 90% sure. If you want a good plat to gold conversion, buy keys crates and sell them. Expect the value of Locked Crate drops to fall more. The introduction of key crates has many targetted objectives: Take down the RWT; Kill the merchs (because the game isn't meant to be played that way); and be an excellent source of money input for StS (because both players AND StS enjoy it).

konafez
03-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Yes and no

Yes to what dragon said, anything that drops from crates will go down. But event exclusive eggs (whim,dova,swift,fantasma, ect) will continue to rise

Astrea
03-10-2016, 11:07 AM
So does that mean most of the arcane pets will decrease again in price?

wangkj
03-10-2016, 11:20 AM
I wish cuz I don't have a single arcane item and if pet prices drop I can get one sooner

Astrea
03-10-2016, 03:31 PM
I wish cuz I don't have a single arcane item and if pet prices drop I can get one sooner

Yeah, me too :p

ColdMints
03-11-2016, 04:41 AM
Expect arcane eggs will be 500k :p
Now almost non-plat players will have a chance to obtain red letter day

Fredystern
03-11-2016, 05:35 AM
So does that mean most of the arcane pets will decrease again in price?

I think it was arcane deary and maridos :) they dont have great AA but maridos stat was still good for rogue so it wont drop too far maybe 500k :)
But Arc deary will descrease so far cause the stat cant compared to nekro, maridos just lose bit from nekro, Arc deary have lots of diffrent from other Arc pets :) good luck to choose ur Arc pets