PDA

View Full Version : Finally level 50 :D

Zaltiar
07-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Hey guys, I've been playing for exactly a week now and I just reached level 50 hohoho, 56 here I come.
Anyways, I wanted to know what items are the best for a pure dex bird?

I'm currently equipping a scorpion helm (lol), a Sunblessed bow of the Void, and the Mystery Armor of the Ancients.
They're all kinda randomly picked, but wanted to know your guys suggestions.

+ Thanks to all the people who went on runs with me :) you gaiz are awesomesauce

wvhills
07-07-2011, 07:55 AM
I spent money on a sunblessed bow set (bow with overlord's helmet of the void and wraith armor of the void) and looking back on it it was a mistake. I wore it for one level then equipped level 51 sewer gear. I'd recommend saving your gold and wearing what you have until you get to 51 then I'd buy an underlings set. It won't set you back a lot and it has a good mixture of damage, crit, and m/s. You can wear it from 51-55. Of course, make sure what you're buying is level 51 and not 55. There's also level 53 gear but I wouldn't get it because it's expensive and not much better than the 51 gear.

Tamino
07-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I spent money on a sunblessed bow set (bow with overlord's helmet of the void and wraith armor of the void) and looking back on it it was a mistake. I wore it for one level then equipped level 51 sewer gear. I'd recommend saving your gold and wearing what you have until you get to 51 then I'd buy an underlings set. It won't set you back a lot and it has a good mixture of damage, crit, and m/s. You can wear it from 51-55. Of course, make sure what you're buying is level 51 and not 55. There's also level 53 gear but I wouldn't get it because it's expensive and not much better than the 51 gear.

I played around AO3 until I was 53, so Sunblessed Void set worked fine for me. Lev 51 Sewer's gears are 2 points lower in armor than corresponding lev 55, so that Sunblessed Void overclasses them in that aspect (taking in account the set bonus); switching to sewer you can found yourself 10-12 points less armored and squishy. I started to use individual sewer pieces at 53, mostly because of wonderful Crit% I achieved.

Suggestion: If you are playing hard for EXP gain (elixir etc.), remain as you are and start to use sewer item when you peak 51. If you are a more casual player, buy the Overlord's Helmet of the Void and the much more expensive Void Wraith Armor: you can resell them after.

Zaltiar
07-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks guys, I'm now lvl 52 with some mixed armor. I decided to save up money for the full sentinels set lol, dunno if i should get the gun or the shield set though. Im thinking getting the shield set so i can increase my survivability.

Roasty
07-10-2011, 08:54 AM
HOW?! How did you get to level 50 in a week?! I got to level 50 in a month >.<

Zaltiar
07-10-2011, 09:25 AM
HOW?! How did you get to level 50 in a week?! I got to level 50 in a month >.<
lol holidays. i didnt use much elixirs aswell, probably only three 2x experience from 49-50 cause i was desperate :\ haha,

Roasty
07-10-2011, 10:21 AM
lol holidays. i didnt use much elixirs aswell, probably only three 2x experience from 49-50 cause i was desperate :\ haha,

Oh and congrats :D

xero
07-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Kudos to you for achieving 50+ buddy :)

IMO, id avoid getting the sentinals set (it sets you back too much). Save up for either sewer king bow set, OR the MORE EXPENSIVE raid roach bow set (I think it gives you like +30% crit), or you can mix sk for the h/s m/s and crit% from rr. Its really your call. Hope I helpes you atleast a little bit. :)

Ovocotto
07-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Nice:)

Zaltiar
07-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Kudos to you for achieving 50+ buddy :)

IMO, id avoid getting the sentinals set (it sets you back too much). Save up for either sewer king bow set, OR the MORE EXPENSIVE raid roach bow set (I think it gives you like +30% crit), or you can mix sk for the h/s m/s and crit% from rr. Its really your call. Hope I helpes you atleast a little bit. :)

Hm, well thats only for when i get to lvl 55, and its probably gonna take me a while now with work and all lol, I can always sell back the hate set later on (hopefully prices go up), I just really need a mixture of damage and armor for now I guess.
Btw, what do you guys think about the talon and wing? how good is it compared to using bows/guns?