PDA

View Full Version : Quick ways to rest or regen health/mana

baue8673
07-07-2011, 10:12 AM
All,

So, I've just recently got this game and am having a blast. One question though, is there a quick way to regen health/mana? I know you can use the health and mana pots. However, I am more thinking once I am done with a level (or whatever they are called) and back in town. Do I just stand there and wait a while? Is there something I can click, stand in, etc to speed up the regen? I don't really want to burn pots out of level to speed that up.

Its not so bad on the bird/elf, but when I play the bear, he takes a beating. I tried to search on the forums, but didn't seem to come up with anything. My keywords might have been off though. Thanks for the help.

Conradin
07-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes. Go to your world map. On the far right you'll see a towne labled "Alien Oasis". Tap it, click enter and once your inside go sand in the big pool. Your health/mana will fill up almost instantly.

baue8673
07-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

ZeraJade
07-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Yes. Go to your world map. On the far right you'll see a towne labled "Alien Oasis". Tap it, click enter and once your inside go sand in the big pool. Your health/mana will fill up almost instantly.

That is fantastic advise. Used it much with my newest char :)

Sun
07-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Even faster, just host any game and you start with full hp and mana. I think this works if you leave your current game and join a different one, too

Otukura
07-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Even faster, just host any game and you start with full hp and mana. I think this works if you leave your current game and join a different one, too

I was trying that, and it seems to work about half the time, any idea why?