PDA

View Full Version : Sts developers read

imLexi
03-10-2016, 08:01 AM
I found this and it might be a tip to help solve the stuck on loading screen issues. This morning I tried to get on but as you know I was stuck on loading screen. I went to try something new. I went to the play as guest option. Made a character. And it worked just fine I went from town to town. I assume that there is a problem loading people's characters? Gear? Etc. obviously it's not the world loading that's the problem it has to be loading people characters I assume ? Just saying. If this helps let me know :)

For those of you who read this and say it wasn't helpful. This isn't ment for you it's a message to develpopers

imLexi
03-10-2016, 08:10 AM
As I try to long into my main account after seeing that the guest works. I can't. So it has to be a problem loading characters or gear or something down that line.

whirlyhawk
03-10-2016, 08:40 AM
game trys to authinticate twice i tryed doing log in with email and it works but thimks i am new and takes me to characture ser up screen please help as i cannot log in to my main character

Traosabara
03-10-2016, 08:54 AM
There may be some truth behind this.

When I try to login to with my Spacetime account, I get an infinite loading screen. When I create a guest account, everything loads fine.

imLexi
03-10-2016, 09:19 AM
When I try to login to with my Spacetime account, I get an infinite loading screen. When I create a guest account, everything loads fine.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I found out, so I hope one of the developers read this and look into it.