PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for StS

Victimzz
03-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Hello, I will go straight to the point. I have some sort of suggestion to bring back the joy of AL-conomy. I suggest limiting the loot of Arcanes per day. Example, there are only 4 lootable Maridos per day. That can limit the loot of valuable things. Of course, before you impliment my suggestion, you must fix your servers. It is getting bad day per day. Thanks for reading!

Mimmay
03-10-2016, 08:34 AM
that isnt fair at all :/ to plat peoples. even though i am f2p this sounds too harsh. not good -1

-Mim

Merchadia
03-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Hello, I will go straight to the point. I have some sort of suggestion to bring back the joy of AL-conomy. I suggest limiting the loot of Arcanes per day. Example, there are only 4 lootable Maridos per day. That can limit the loot of valuable things. Of course, before you impliment my suggestion, you must fix your servers. It is getting bad day per day. Thanks for reading!

Or... With all the plat and sponsor money they can fix their miserable servers[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
03-10-2016, 09:05 AM

Because having extremely low arcane drop rate, you're asking StS to lower the drop rates? How many new Maridos are you seeing in Auction everyday? 20? You want to lower it to 4 new maridos? There aren't even that much arcane loots everyday. It seems to you like there are too many arcane drop everyday because the people often show off when they loot arcanes, but the reality is quite the opposite. people often just waste plats on opening tons of locked crates and loot nothing or maybe a shuyal ruby/fenrir pendant/mythic pet

hottiee
03-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Because having extremely low arcane drop rate, you're asking StS to lower the drop rates? How many new Maridos are you seeing in Auction everyday? 20? You want to lower it to 4 new maridos? There aren't even that much arcane loots everyday. It seems to you like there are too many arcane drop everyday because the people often show off when they loot arcanes, but the reality is quite the opposite. people often just waste plats on opening tons of locked crates and loot nothing or maybe a shuyal ruby/fenrir pendant/mythic pet
that's the reason arcane pets are 600k not 5m like befor

konafez
03-10-2016, 09:32 AM
If you do that, then no one will want to pop locks..the price of locks will crash ( see last season price of locked grand crates of the watch ..3k per crate) and then everyone will complain about the pricesof locks being low and the price of mythics/arcane being to high ( see complaints from last season)

oekeone
03-10-2016, 09:56 AM

Exactly!!! !!

Merchadia
03-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Dont mess with paradise[emoji18][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muteds
03-10-2016, 11:44 AM
hahahha yes i 3year before for get arcane pet need hard work and if you use arcane pet you look like a pro player :D
but now no special pet all is cheaps :V

greekAL
03-10-2016, 12:06 PM
nahhh is ok the expensive pets to hit max 20-30 m and not 60+ m now is possible to play at all to buy pets as f2p!!!!!!!

Ansari Faisal
03-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Not a good idea it price will rise

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Elgrablyx
03-10-2016, 01:31 PM
I guess they may keep this low economy for little more weeks so that less busness people can get better gears and pets , then when the expansion comes the people will be equiped and prepared for everything.

Redjellydonut
03-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Hmm i dont get it... Why do people want stuff to be expensive again? Before they were complaining about not being able to afford anything lol

Muteds
03-10-2016, 02:03 PM
hahah jk :D

Fyrce
03-10-2016, 02:16 PM
He mentioned 5m. He doesnt remember when arcanes were 85m plus for one...

And probably 99% of the game could never hope to have one.

Dragoonclaws
03-10-2016, 06:29 PM

They are 600k because of the increase in plat sale event related to locked crates. Too many people bought those crates to get the new arcane weapons, arcane deary and SnS.

Hulkystash
03-10-2016, 06:56 PM
-1 on this.. its not even close to being a good idea.

Victimzz
03-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Arcanes are meant to be rare. But nowadays everyone are walking with it.

epicrrr
03-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Arcanes are meant to be rare. But nowadays everyone are walking with it.

AL is 3 yrs now, cant stop progression.

Foumagus
03-11-2016, 04:45 AM
With introduction of crate keys this seems impossible

Sent from YU Yuphoria using whatsapp :P

Darkquantum
03-12-2016, 06:51 AM
I had arcane ring when it was very rare 100m + and even i think this is a bad idea. Its fair now. More people have better pets and gear, pvp isn't dominated by 10 people. its more skill based now. Why make it so there is only 10 of us again? Dont you also like having good gear? I agree nekros/ring are everywhere now but why is that bad? Fun for everyone i say

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hassan Akbar
03-12-2016, 07:31 AM
This is extremley selfish
Just think of the new players if they limit the ammount of arcanes per day idially people wont get the chance to get them and new players would loose interust in the game as they would know a pet worth 5m would take a year or even two to farm