PDA

View Full Version : New elite achievements

saphirae
03-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Hello all, I burnt myself twice doing these new aps so if you can tell me are there any mini-bosses in elite Kraken maps,Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin,Ren`gol cause threads about new aps did not say anything about them 1st time when they post it (very unproffesional in my opinion because if you put something you should explain it properly and warn us immediatelly if there are some changes ). Then after killing them 100 times with no ap i found in 2 threads that Jarl and Antee are mini bosses, and they drop star. As Remiem said star is indicator that boss is valid and I felt on my own skin that those indicators don`t work because Antee and Jarl drop stars ( so i got confused why do they drop star if they are mini-bosses and not mobs). So I do not wanna make new mistakes and wanna know exactly in which maps and which bosses are for aps and which are considered as "mini boss" ( this i find very stupid cause boss is boss, not a mini boss, super boss, big boss or whatever boss and for sure boss is not a mob that drops star). Here are sooo many posts and i am working and have busy life so i can not spend much time looking for things i would like to know, that`s why I am asking you for help. Thank you so much and enjoy your day.

Hello all i have news heheh again not good ones :)
Did 112 elite southern seas and still no ap. Regarding to what other players told me that had similar experience. This boss does count for aps (they got ap there) but boss does not count properly. We still do not know wheather it counts when boss jumps from the ship or when you kill it totally, so i recommend you to avoid this map :)

erikdg
03-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Boss stars should have different color,so you can recognize them as boss

bonjovi3223
03-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Wow..I can imagine what that must have felt like. Sorry.
I think sts should make a list under stickies somewhere of mini & main bosses.

saphirae
03-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Boss stars should have different color,so you can recognize them as boss

Heya Erik its my Darksaphiraa,. IN few threads people asked if mobs and boss stars can be different colour, but did not see any reply made by sts on that question.

saphirae
03-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Wow..I can imagine what that must have felt like. Sorry.
I think sts should make a list under stickies somewhere of mini & main bosses.

Yes made me pretty mad and i lost some hours doing them heheh but i looted many Wrath and Snaggle eggs so i earned something at least not only lost hehehehh I thought if they already made this aps it would be like this "Ok, breck aps, go kill bosses in breck" but then this mini bosses really complicated things that should be very easy and relaxing :)
Btw i asked in 1 thread for list of these bosses and mini bosses, did not get any reply. So i ask here now maybe someone knows, cause i do not wanna experiment anymore :)

Juicymango
03-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Hey hey hehe
Firstly welcome on forums ^^
And to answer your question maybe a little bit (this is just basedof what I know from my experience since I play)
As far as I know now mini bosses are no "real bosses"
I would define them as such:
They are always fought before you fight the actual boss, as well as everyboss in timed tombs

So to sum up:
-Jarl
-The little smurf before rutger (dunno the name lol)
-the guy in windmoor habour which looks like a mob with the red hat (Im so bad at names lol)
- also wraith heart I think is no real boss because no achievment
- antee, because shes in a tomb

These are all mini bosses as of my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong)
If I fjnd out another one I will add him to this list ;)
Hope it helps you at least a little bit :)

saphirae
03-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Heyaaa Juicy. :) :) :) :) Before Rutger is Krodo if my memory serves me well and that boss is really mini so i didnt kill him. Now i am killing Glob Ill tell you if he is good after 100 kills hehehehheheh and I know about little boss before sharky in harbour hehehe. That shuyal boss has no ap, but the boss should be legit cause no bosses in front or on sides and he is not in any mine or side map of a same map hehehe Antee had an ap :) so i dont think this is indicator for mini bosses. God knows these should be really easy things and they made it complicated.

erikdg
03-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Hey darky,far as I know it's only jarl and antee as mini boss

Little Table
03-10-2016, 01:09 PM
2. kraken map boss?

erikdg
03-10-2016, 01:20 PM
I finished kraken aps in southern seas,so he's a boss

saphirae
03-10-2016, 02:12 PM
2. kraken map boss?

That one i wanted to try but am scared heheh and really dont wanna experiment again 100 times to see heheh
That is bloodhammer boss but shorten version. BUt if Erik did it then its not i believe him :)

ucupduyeh
03-10-2016, 02:12 PM
hiya saf, u can try:
1. Braken - Map 1 (forest)
2. Ydra - Map 3 *witch and troll counted 2 bosses
3. Dead city - Map 4 (Glob)
4. Kraken - Map 1 ** Boss in Map 2 (The Southern Seas) wont counted as kill boss
5. Nordr - Map 1
6. Shuyal - Map 1 (solo run), Map 4 (pty run, kill boss in last shrine, near exit gate)
7. Tindirin - Map 1
8. Garetta - Map 3 (King)

saphirae
03-10-2016, 02:23 PM
hiya saf, u can try:
4. Kraken - Map 1 ** Boss in Map 2 (The Southern Seas) wont counted as kill boss
5. Nordr - Map 1
6. Shuyal - Map 1 (solo run), Map 4 (pty run, kill boss in last shrine, near exit gate)
7. Tindirin - Map 1

I finished brack by killing 1st boss, ydra finished also by killing 2nd map boss "Mother" cause those are fastest maps ( around 1-1:20 min solo), Today i did 10 runs Glob boss then dog started loading thing and could not start game. Shuyal still did not start waiting to someone verify bosses ( cause Krom map fastest with right parks and boss pull it is about 5mins tops) Tindirin aps i will do when double tooth event and i believe not even 1 boss there is mini boss hehehe. For Elite King Northal i have doubts because that boss is not regular boss there it only spawn when effigy bar fullfills, so you understand my doubt heheh.

Fyrce
03-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Im not sure Im getting witch and troll counting as two bosses. I think they are one miniboss and one boss, since they are matching up to Brack-1 count.

saphirae
03-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Im not sure Im getting witch and troll counting as two bosses. I think they are one miniboss and one boss, since they are matching up to Brack-1 count.

Have same thought, by some logic, troll is mini boss and Baequila is right boss but hard to say cause both dropped star (killed them 1 time during these aps). Thats why i chose "Mother" and got aps.

ucupduyeh
03-10-2016, 02:32 PM
hehe u re right saf, hoping someone could verify about elite king northal. btw, i did more than 100+ run in SS, only got 5k kill achievment. Dunno if sts already fix that map atm. good luck with glob hehe

saphirae
03-10-2016, 02:36 PM
hehe u re right saf, hoping someone could verify about elite king northal. btw, i did more than 100+ run in SS, only got 5k kill achievment. Dunno if sts already fix that map atm. good luck with glob hehe

In threads about Jarl and Antee i already asked sts if they could make a list of valid bosses and few of us asked about different colour of boss star, but still did not get any reply, if i do get something I will post here. Thank you all for help :) i hope i helped also with my experience. And Glob is going down for sure 100 times then we will see hehehehe

ucupduyeh
03-10-2016, 02:39 PM

hiya bro, already run that map, and got 100 boss kill very quick. took only 1 day in that map to get 500 kill boss bro hehe

ucupduyeh
03-10-2016, 02:44 PM
In threads about Jarl and Antee i already asked sts if they could make a list of valid bosses and few of us asked about different colour of boss star, but still did not get any reply, if i do get something I will post here. Thank you all for help :) i hope i helped also with my experience. And Glob is going down for sure 100 times then we will see hehehehe

welcome saf XD, hehe poor glob

Hulkystash
03-10-2016, 11:45 PM
I believe that anyone who has been on the forums for a while should know thay jarl is a mini boss. If you didnt thats on you for not looking right. Yes it has a bit on Sts but cmon if rens dont drop from jarl and there are threads out there that hes a mini boss way before new aps then you just didnt look right. At this point the whole jarl being mini boss should be commen sense.

Juicymango
03-11-2016, 12:53 AM
I believe that anyone who has been on the forums for a while should know thay jarl is a mini boss. If you didnt thats on you for not looking right. Yes it has a bit on Sts but cmon if rens dont drop from jarl and there are threads out there that hes a mini boss way before new aps then you just didnt look right. At this point the whole jarl being mini boss should be commen sense.

What I can say is that elite jarl still did drop rens a while ago ,so this argumentation is not very exact.

saphirae
03-23-2016, 08:08 AM

As i see you found my thread so i know you have same doubts as we have, the only difference is that i experimented with many bosses cause do not have much time to read all forum threads to find what i wanna know, and cause work and private life also cant play much so for this aps i chose fastest variants and failed :) and so what bit by bit i will do it all :) And for sure ren dropping is not indicator of mini boss :) Have a nice day :)

Hartholzwurm
03-23-2016, 09:05 AM
hiya saf, u can try:
5. Nordr - Map 1
7. Tindirin - Map 1

Not true. i did most runs in ss and got 500 bosses AP also. But u have to ensure that u stand near the Place where Bloody jumps in the water to get the bosskill. I didnt know first, so i ran 160 times for nothing - lel.

saphirae
03-23-2016, 09:26 AM
Not true. i did most runs in ss and got 500 bosses AP also. But u have to ensure that u stand near the Place where Bloody jumps in the water to get the bosskill. I didnt know first, so i ran 160 times for nothing - lel.

weee i did 112 runs still no ap heheheh so avoid this map pls :)