PDA

View Full Version : Registering accounts inactive?

Haplo
07-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Game seems to be working for for an early beta, except the occasional major lag spike (got to over 120k for a second there!).

However I can only seem to play on an unregistered account. When I try and use a registered account, I put in my regular login info and it asks me if I want to register an account for Star Legends. Then I get taken to a screen to input my info. But nothing happens when I click the "register" button at the bottom.

Just wondering if maybe this is turned off at this point?

Samhayne
07-07-2011, 11:44 AM
By "regular login info" do you mean the information you use to log into Pocket Legends?

If you already have a Pocket Legends account, you should log into Star Legends with the same credentials that you use for Pocket Legends. That way, you will have access to your account and any Platinum you may already have.

Haplo
07-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Yes my PL info. I type it in the login screen and it tells me I don't have an account for Star Legends and would I like to create one. I do, then I put in what it asks for which is first/last name and a password. Then when I tap register, it flashes like it is accepting it but then nothing happens, it just sits there.

Futumsh
07-08-2011, 09:42 AM
If it tells you that account doesn't exist, then it's almost certain that isn't actually the email address you use for pocketlegends (or you wouldn't be able to play pocketlegends with it either).

Haplo
07-08-2011, 09:19 PM
It lets me login but then says I don't have an account registered for Star Legends with that address. I have to run out for a bit but I will try and login to PL later with it (I haven't played it for a while). However I can login to spacetime's home page with that info fine.

Futumsh
07-09-2011, 12:29 PM
The forum logins and game logins are unrelated currently.

Haplo
07-09-2011, 12:59 PM
I see, thank you very much for replying.