PDA

View Full Version : Sit's Retirement Letter

DuhSensasian
03-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Hey everyone, i have decided that i will retire from arcane legends for now.

I used to love this game and everything about it. but i cant focus on it right now. not enough for me to do, and not enough time to spend hours on end farming everything thats needed. so for now i will be focusing on life, because life needs some serious attention right now. and maybe ill return to al, who knows. I love all of you guys and the community we have created together. and its been an amazing 3 years playing with all you guys and truly just enjoying myself. I remember back in s2 when i aspired to be the best that i could, and the best guild picked me up, so to all you deviant misfits, i love you guys, and thank you so much for making my experience amazing. Thank you to all those who made everything so much fun for me on al, Especially to, Smoothmo, Twoxc, Proud, Summerland, Aziiii, Bella, Sean, Conrad, Gianiskav, Pac, Harm, Pink, Plaidothee, and all you other misfit weirdos i had amazing times with, love you all. If i forgot you just let me know, :sentimental:. with that said, Best wishes, Best regards, i hope to see you soon.
-Sit

Summerland
03-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Fly free, Situation! Come back once in a blue moon and say hi. I'll miss you bunches.

Morholt
03-11-2016, 12:54 AM
See you at the expansion. :P

xZauiflele
03-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Goodluck with your true life. I feel proud for you, you enjoyed your journey. Everyone must know at the end we will bring only good memories with us. Millions are useless if one not successful to satisfy himself and stay happy when playing game, indeed most us are troubled about our wealth what made few of us to scam good friends and other players :( . A Gamer isn't a true gamer until he couldn't his basic purpose of playing game.

We play games to get rideoff from daily stree in our lives. You did it well congratulations :)