PDA

View Full Version : is making a mage worth the time

Irg
03-11-2016, 11:00 AM
I had play a rouge before, but now i wana try somthing new. I heard many good thing about mage, but i am still not sure if i should try mage, or not.

acewasabi
03-16-2016, 06:01 PM
mage is heaps of fun, and easier to lvl than rogue. my main is rogue but mage is actually my favorite :)

BlackPigeon
03-17-2016, 01:30 PM
Depend what kind mage you want. My mage is more about support. Even tho mage is more dps class. My mage build is /ice/ time /heal /shield . one attack. Work well for me on normal and elite. Elite i am careful with the heals. That my last support mage build was all support. Curse time heal shiel and spam my staff. Glintstone . that a hard build and most will think if you mage you going to smash. It all depend on your game play.

BlackPigeon
03-18-2016, 03:45 PM
Now. Since update. I decide to go with this build.
Light wind fire and ice. Almost 4 point each on mastery. Passive crit and intell. Glass body , but thebname of this style kill or die. Have some mana pots handy. Fun build.

Alphonso14
03-22-2016, 03:31 AM
A mage is totally worth it! I mean don't you ever wanna try a mythical character instead of human character??! :D Beside I believe mages are AWESOME! They have the power of all elements wind,fire, and etc! Along with healing and curse! Also I think there cute but, at the same time POWERFUL!!! :D PEACE 2 ALL THE MAGE LUV RS!!!