PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 80 Full Int Mage Build

dryselvage
03-11-2016, 12:29 PM
so whats the skill build for lvl 80 full int mage?

mainly used for 1vs1, and hope the build can be used for ctf or ffa too.

maxed both debuffs? which debuff are better to be maxed?

6 heal enough?

how many icestorm(aoe skill)? as far as i know each level of icestorm increased freeze time debuff.

thanks.

Burningdex
03-11-2016, 05:32 PM
so whats the skill build for lvl 80 full int mage?

mainly used for 1vs1, and hope the build can be used for ctf or ffa too.

maxed both debuffs? which debuff are better to be maxed?

6 heal enough?

how many icestorm(aoe skill)? as far as i know each level of icestorm increased freeze time debuff.

thanks.

7 or 8 heal, one of those gives more than 9, cant remember; weakness is the better debuff (IMO) and icestorm is up to you

Itoopeo
03-12-2016, 04:40 AM
7 or 8 heal, one of those gives more than 9, cant remember; weakness is the better debuff (IMO) and icestorm is up to you

Max fire, max lightning, max ice ball thingy, max buffs, max drain?

Well, IDK all you need is to hit fire, ice to bears, so they are permanently stuck there, then just spam lightning, it does 250-300dmg each time it comes down.

Groaning
03-12-2016, 03:43 PM

7 heals more, but has a wider range

ex. 7 heal may heal 100-200 but 9 heal would heal 150-180

XghostzX
03-12-2016, 08:04 PM
7 heals more, but has a wider range

ex. 7 heal may heal 100-200 but 9 heal would heal 150-180

That said, spare yourself a couple points from heal - go with 7.

@Brningdex - Also, why do you prefer weakness over nightmare? Weakness is almost laughably the most useless skill. Damage is blown out already while hit percent is too. Nightmare can at least cut an opponents dodge in half, while obviously lowering some armor.

Burningdex
03-12-2016, 08:43 PM
That said, spare yourself a couple points from heal - go with 7.

@Brningdex - Also, why do you prefer weakness over nightmare? Weakness is almost laughably the most useless skill. Damage is blown out already while hit percent is too. Nightmare can at least cut an opponents dodge in half, while obviously lowering some armor.

psh, shows how bad my memory is, the one with the dodge debuff i mean.. thought it was weakness, apparently not

sagnos
03-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Omg this is a nice discussion