PDA

View Full Version : Lag & disconnects after Thu, 3/10 update

ilhanna
03-11-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm having problems where my ping will be yellow (normal for me) but I'm lagging as badly as when my ping is red. Movements freeze to a stop when party mate dies and revives or someone joins the map. Sometimes I will be running toward a group of mobs, firing skills, and the group neither reacts nor my skills take effect until 3-5 seconds later. Since the update I've run with guild mates from the US, India, the Philippines, Russia and Indonesia and they have all complained of severe lag that makes potting or dodging in time impossible. It's hard to run elite Rengol with lags, we only die more, even good warriors with over 8k health. The problem exacerbates after the party runs through 2-3 maps together.

Please see to this problem so we can take full advantage of the fang event.

Pandaxxo
03-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Same with me too! I have terrible pings as soon as I start moving.

Fyrce
03-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Oh! I thought the delayed reaction was just me. All i was doing was ap's in easy elites.

sciucafez
03-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Ping is unstable...up and down...zzz too bad. Wanna looking for fang but its too disappointed time. So long time in loading, my rool loot time is over with the loading time.

ilhanna
03-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Oh! I thought the delayed reaction was just me. All i was doing was ap's in easy elites.

The delayed reaction really wreaks havoc with having a smooth run. Normally I would run from mobs to mobs keeping the fight flowing nonstop. Now I have to stop for seconds just to make sure my razor shield will be spinning before I launch into the next mob. And even then the skills won't take affect immediately. Mobs react to me only when I'm practically on top of them.

Mesti
03-12-2016, 02:04 AM
Ohh i though it was only me. Yes true ping is very bad, always arcane ping. I had a good wifi speed. Please fix this, sts server always had problem

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk