PDA

View Full Version : Intimate Brutality

zubie
07-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Just tossing our hat in the ring.

We are accepting deviants, refuge, pirates, ninjas, smugglers, drunks, junkies, ship thieves, and pretty much anyone with a mature attitude.

As you may have guessed, we're a social guild with a sense of humor (IDC if you dont think it's funny, it's still humor.) We try to be helpful, but our primary purpose is to have a fun place to play, or have a conversation with others while we do. Help is (sometimes- more often, not) available with quests and such. Must be a warm body to bolster our numbers, conversation and participation optional.

Contact Dethlok, or Faebronia in game for invite, or post you interest here and One of us will invite you next time were on

P.S. we have a Premium Guild Hall with discounts stims and even resurrected our old website Intimate-Brutality.com (http://intimate-brutality.zutant.com)

Derajdefyre
07-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Your guild name is scary please don't hurt me... or be intimate with me...

SknyAndy
07-07-2011, 03:47 PM
sounds like my kind of place

Ebalere
07-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Your guild name is scary please don't hurt me... or be intimate with me...

Rofl

zubie
07-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Only thing scary about us would be my looks and since we're on the web You've got no worries ;)

Phoenixking
07-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Only thing scary about us would be my looks and since we're on the web You've got no worries ;)
Lol

Aculeas
07-13-2011, 11:03 PM
WOOT WOOT. New Officer in the house!!!!! We should have a guild meeting soon. I have a few ideas I would like to run by you!

I am In Game A lot feel free to message me for assistance and I'll do my best to help you out!

Intimate Brutality 2nd officer Aculeas LVL 17: out.

CanonicalKoi
07-14-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm still waiting to see how the whole guild thing shakes out, but if I was going to join one, the name alone would pull me in. The guild acceptance list is just icing on the cake. :)