PDA

View Full Version : adminstratos - Please help me on this

mejslll
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
this is the third time this has happen, i buy elixers and get booted from the server, the last time was today at 230 ish eastern standard time... tried loging back in a few times and after the third time is said pl was under maintence. i didnt see any warnings prior to this

issue is i had just bought the 40$ plat elixer and didnt even get two min with it. can you please refund the the plat. and follow up with me.

thank you

Mejslll - 55 lvl bear (half way to 56 and counting)

ps i have spent hundreds of dollars on plat and really think that at lvl 55 or 56 we should have a more direct way to contact admin's

you guys rock thanks again

Amcon aka: mejslll

Conradin
07-07-2011, 04:35 PM
You do have a more direct way. Please email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with @ or private message a developer for help.

mejslll
07-07-2011, 05:04 PM
thank you that is a big help...

mejslll
07-09-2011, 09:06 PM
i will give amin's an :-) A++ :-) for response time, curtesy and solution.

great job!!

Mejslll

Orcish
07-10-2011, 01:36 AM
This issue can easy be fixed by the devs. Anytime I had an issue I just emailed support and they contacted me within a day or so, with a refund of plat. I imagine the whole maintence thing was just a coincidence. Anytime they do have maintence, a warning is issued across PL in game. It seems odd to me that such notice didn't appear to you, maybe you were so focused on grinding/farming you hadn't noticed? This has often happens to me when I'm doing such things. No worries I'm sure this will be resolved shortly so long as you emailed support :) As far as high level cs priority, they can't do that, that's favoritism towards a particular group of players. To be a developer you have to be fair and impartial when assisting players otherwise your really ain't doing your job as a developer, ya know? Can you imagine Walmart cs only assisting people of wealth or who frequent the store often? There would be mayhem!