PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for weapon and pets for lvl25 rogue

Chimuli
03-13-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi all,

I would like to know what is best way to progress (gain quick xp) and have a good build(equipment and pet) for my level.

I don't have much gold to afford good pet. Only 100k.

Sharing my stats for suggestions.

And, elite map just got enabled and I can't kill even a goblin. Why is it so tough?
Can a solo rogue complete Breckenridge at level 25?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160314/8df3ac6381ba0588fd2d07cdd8805380.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

acewasabi
03-16-2016, 05:53 PM
elites are meant for endgame players so don't worry about not being to do them at your lvl. don't worry too much about gear either since you don't have much gold and are still levelling, buy epic quality gear but it must be either potency or brutality type (dexterity main stat with int or str as secondary stat, and most importantly adds dmg) and make sure you gem it all (nature jewels and chaos jewels), even the lowest gems are better than nothing, it all adds up.

stanlee is a good pet for the price, it gives dmg hp and armor and primary stat. fantasma is around 100k and has awesome stats but crapp AA. check the hauntlet vendor and the storyteller helper to see what pets you can buy with tokens (only cost is time)- crawly can be bought using story tokens from the bard quests, and i think violet is available from the hauntlet vendor. in the next big event (probably goblin event?) make sure you get to gold tier, you'll get a legendary pet with great stats as the reward.

for levelling up, are you able to do the nordr dailies yet? i think once you've beaten alpha wolf in the mt spyr map you can. the two daily quests give 300xp each. if you can find ppl to run kraag tombs with, do that- if you can't, just solo run the highest maps you can (last kraken maps, or first nordr maps)- don't bother killing the boss, just kill the mobs and re-map when you get to boss.

hope that helps :)

Gatoviolador
05-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Just level up, don't worry for elite or gold or gear, when you go to 27 buy gear but with 500/1000 gold, not over. Change gear any 3/4 levels. Don't worry now if do you have a quick dmg ;) level up to 56 :)