PDA

View Full Version : starting new guild soon, buying premium guild hall.

Ebalere
07-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Only requirement is that you play fairly regularly and arent a jerk

Register
07-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Ill join! But it has to have a good name! And has to have SOME kinda stipulation.

EDIT:never mind! No stipulation! I just gotta be head of something! ya know ;)

Register
07-07-2011, 08:11 PM
never mind im not joining sorry.

Ebalere
07-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Im gonna develop this idea more before i release the guild, the current working name is League of Legends, not like the game, and its gonne be for people who play any sts games and are active on both pocket legends and star legends, and there will be corresponding guilds with the best guild halls in both games. Currently looking for a partner to help with the creation process, so anyone who is interested can contact me on this thread, thru pm, or in game, IGN ebalere. Also, during beta the star legends division of the guild will be dedicated to bug/glitch testing.

Lowlyspy
07-10-2011, 04:51 AM
If u still need a hand with the develpment process Id love to help :)

Ebalere
07-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Well, after playin sl for a few days, and trying a few guilds out, I decided I'm gonna can the idea of making a guild and stick with my current guild, Knights of Cydonia, led by Skavenger. I feel he will be a better leader than I, and he is a solid person whom i've developed a good friendship with. So, with that being said, "Join the Knights, prepared to fight!"

P.s. thanks lowly, if i went thru with it, I would have been honoured to have your input.

P.p.s. I am an officer so if anyone would like an invite, let me know in game under igns Ebalere, Hercules, or Chaos.