View Full Version : My pet wont stop

Merchadia
03-14-2016, 09:47 PM
Ok, Im a little bit concerned that by now I cant farm, not because of patience but the fact that my pet wont stop picking up useless things.

StS its been more than 4 years since I joined your game and to be honest I've never complained about inventory slots being filled up by items (since some of them can be pink[emoji16]) but its getting annoying lately.

I usually run km3 whenever I'm bored and I go in with around 75 free slots, I do 10 runs and they're all full. Is it possible that in a future update the pick-up option could be allowed to be turned off? I mean I'm going insane...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daehanie
03-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Dont blame ur pet.. haha.. and we cant ask sts to make our pet to choose which item to pick.. we pick ourself if we want to choose.. for me all we need is checklist box to tick which item we dont need and sell(delete)all..
im hoping sts could make our inventory more flexible for farmer like us..
*pick up everything.. make money from selling junk for 5g 😄😄

Asron9
03-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Dont blame ur pet.. haha.. and we cant ask sts to make our pet to choose which item to pick.. we pick ourself if we want to choose.. for me all we need is checklist box to tick which item we dont need and sell(delete)all..
*pick up everything.. make money from selling junk for 5g 😄😄
nice idea :)

Merchadia
03-14-2016, 10:37 PM
*pick up everything.. make money from selling junk for 5g [emoji1][emoji1]

I meant disabling the option to pick up, not only legendaries.....

Daehanie
03-14-2016, 10:47 PM
Then someone need to hire janitor to clear non legendary items.. 😄😄

seraneyla
03-14-2016, 11:39 PM
STS should make a ticking option to clean all junk that we dont want at one time.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
03-15-2016, 01:34 AM
...or you know, you could just get more inventory slots (100 story tokens for 25 slots seems like a good deal)

wangkj
03-15-2016, 01:36 AM
...or you know, you could just get more inventory slots (100 story tokens for 25 slots seems like a good deal)

No kidding you can get inventory slots very quickly

Daehanie
03-15-2016, 04:23 AM
STS should make a ticking option to clean all junk that we dont want at one time.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
Here u go.. we need this.. to delete extra busted vest or threadbore robe 😄😄

konafez
03-15-2016, 05:32 AM
Me and nightshade have had this conversation...

He attacks every crate and barrel he can find..and picks up every diamond jewel in the world..and then expects to be fed all the cake he can eat...

Motherless_Child
03-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Ok, Im a little bit concerned that by now I cant farm, not because of patience but the fact that my pet wont stop picking up useless things.

StS its been more than 4 years since I joined your game and to be honest I've never complained about inventory slots being filled up by items (since some of them can be pink[emoji16]) but its getting annoying lately.

I usually run km3 whenever I'm bored and I go in with around 75 free slots, I do 10 runs and they're all full. Is it possible that in a future update the pick-up option could be allowed to be turned off? I mean I'm going insane...

Thanks

How many times has your pet picked up relevant jewels, pots, and other loot that you did not see drop when doing FAST runs?????????????

Merchadia
03-15-2016, 09:06 AM
How many times has your pet picked up relevant jewels, pots, and other loot that you did not see drop when doing FAST runs?????????????

I dont do fast runs plus I NEVER miss something I like (chaos jewels etc) [emoji4]

Motherless_Child
03-15-2016, 09:10 AM
I dont do fast runs plus I NEVER miss something I like (chaos jewels etc) [emoji4]

So, if you're not doing FAST runs, simply manage your inventory after each run, since you are not in a rush........

Merchadia
03-15-2016, 09:15 AM
So, if you're not doing FAST runs, simply manage your inventory after each run, since you are not in a rush........

Isn't it easier to turn off pickups and dont have to do cleaning? [emoji57]

Motherless_Child
03-15-2016, 09:19 AM
Isn't it easier to turn off pickups and dont have to do cleaning? [emoji57]

I totally see what you are saying......... But, for STS, that would not be what's *Triple H voice* "best for business"............

Merchadia
03-15-2016, 09:19 AM
I totally see what you are saying......... But, for STS, that would not be what's *Triple H voice* "best for business"............

Ikr :P

Eternyl
03-15-2016, 11:53 PM
I think pets should only pick up items relevant to their own rarity. Epic rarity pets pick up epic items, and my nekro, well, won't ever pick up anything since STS has formed a monopoly on the market and are the only distributors of such items at that level.

P.s. we need a pet made of cake.