PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends

Prest87
07-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Does anyone play this game?
Can u download it on mac?

davidis57
07-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Its a game still in beta and not for the PC or Mac its for android and IOS devices.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Otukura
07-07-2011, 10:18 PM
It's for the PC... and has been for a few years now. Mac is in open beta last I heard, maybe 6-12 months ago.

WCIII DotA is a million times better.

Prest87
07-07-2011, 11:16 PM
It's for the PC... and has been for a few years now. Mac is in open beta last I heard, maybe 6-12 months ago.

WCIII DotA is a million times better.
K thx

pwnpear
07-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Its a game still in beta and not for the PC or Mac its for android and IOS devices.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
whooa! since when was it for a phone?? Its only on pc not mac. And I was not able to find he mac beta last time i checked :/
Oh well btw @otukura LOL is the evolved version of Dota!(the devs(of lol) said that themselves)
Prest if u play LOL add me. I'm stealthpear16 dont laugh lol

Prest87
07-08-2011, 02:31 PM
whooa! since when was it for a phone?? Its only on pc not mac. And I was not able to find he mac beta last time i checked :/
Oh well btw @otukura LOL is the evolved version of Dota!(the devs(of lol) said that themselves)
Don't play want 2 but would only be able to play on mac:( So i have to live with a custom game on SC2 which is a lot like it.

Otukura
07-08-2011, 02:48 PM

Do you play DotA? It's from the makers, but it's infintely worse. :/

It devolved, not evolved.

pwnpear
07-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Do you play DotA? It's from the makers, but it's infintely worse. :/

It devolved, not evolved.
lol i guess we all have our own opinions. My friends play dota, ive nvr tried tho. I think I will tho :D
btw i see they do have a beta for mac(lol that is), pretty cool!
Anybody play han?

EDIT: Otukura!! i need your help! how do you run the w3x file??? (basically, how do you download dota??)

AlexMoore
04-15-2020, 11:38 AM
I am still playing it but I am still on windows

kevinkovalsky
04-15-2020, 11:39 AM
I am playing LoL too. Does anyone want to play together ? My rank is diamond 5. I have recently found a really nice elo boost (https://boosteria.org) and got a very high rank. Now I am looking for some guys that would like to create a team and play together. We can destroy everyone in matchmaking. I want to improve my skills and become a professional League of Legends player. If any of you guys are interested, let me know!

Hao
04-16-2020, 11:55 AM
lol why u bump a 2011 thread