PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer?

nmyxspaceship
07-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone which do you on your low level characters Enchantress L.10-20 pack or L.10-20 Archer packs? Might belong
in PvP section but just a discussion on which you prefer to use and which has the better equips:D

CanonicalKoi
07-07-2011, 11:28 PM
hmmm.....I'm not much of a PvP-er but I don't like any of the packs. I generally find better, but less snazzy, gear just from drops. As far as my low-level mages, I prefer to go Int, so if I was going to buy one, it'd be Enchantress.

Conradin
07-07-2011, 11:32 PM
The lvl 20 dex pack is great for pvp. The talon is the best for lvl 20 and so is the helm. I us those two pieces on my riot bear.

Kakatoa91
07-08-2011, 12:02 AM
20, 4items int and dex.
Pinky shields and hats r really great.
Armours r nice and talon a must have

Got also the str one... bad idea... and waste of plat. ;(

nmyxspaceship
07-08-2011, 12:18 AM
the wand looks like djinn right and how good is it?

Otukura
07-08-2011, 01:03 AM
the wand looks like djinn right and how good is it?

Horrible! :D

I prefer going dextress with an xbow for level 10-20 PvP.

Riccits
07-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Hey everyone which do you on your low level characters Enchantress L.10-20 pack or L.10-20 Archer packs? Might belong
in PvP section but just a discussion on which you prefer to use and which has the better equips:D

for pvp:
the dex ones are way better than anything droppable. only the winter pinks can compete with them. only on bears are competitive at those levels.

the int packs are for sure good, but IMO u wont need them. in pvp u would use anyway with every class and with winter pinks and sorcerer/alchemist robes u can make a very good build too

for pve:

just to level up a mage i chose to save plat and i bought all lvl 5/15 int armors and the lvl10 winter toyman wand and ornament. i famed xp until 25, there u can wear sandstone sets.
from lvl 16-24 thers a big hole in good int items. u cout just buy the winter ints or the stormstrike wand.

tips for leveling up: choose always the highest dungeon u can enter, u get way more xp when threat level is high. choose filled partys with higher level ppl for fast clearing

Kakatoa91
07-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Wand is just good looking with nice lil stars anim... it has good stat overall BUT very weak dmg.

Those sets r useless now, except the lvl 10.
Lvl 20 nobody pvp anymore.