PDA

View Full Version : bad pl bday

jaminn
07-08-2011, 01:13 AM
So I got on thursday just hoping for my friends to wish me a happy birthday and maybe catch a present I've wanted for a while when I find out sts sent out some beta testers via email to some players...this already gets me upset because pl sends me a happy birthday email and I don't get a present from them? Well I get over that quickly cause I understand I can't be an exception because everyone has birthdays :). But then later I got scammed out of a crystalline set ugh my bad not double checking and stuff but it was suppposed to be exchanged for a better present ah well...Today kinda sucked but after I made some new friends and got over it after I vented on the pl forum (yes I'm speaking in past tense ;P) but if anyone sees a fork...er...something or other starting with forker I believe don't trust him and report him for me :)

P.s. if for aaaaaaaaany reason this might be considered rude/disrespectful or against the rules please feel free to take it down

Edit: its a brand new day and I'm filled with joy and over that incident so remember a belated happy bithday is welcome and a belated happy birthday present is praised for lol thanks to those who already said their greetings

Lowlyspy
07-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Hey jam, sorry bout ur misfortune, and happy birthday. (^_^)

jaminn
07-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Hey jam, sorry bout ur misfortune, and happy birthday. (^_^)

Thanks to be completely honest I don't care about my stuff being stolen I just want the guy to get caught after all...no use crying over spilt milk but I would like the guy who knocked over my milkman to be charged with hit and run lol ;)

now I'm mainly focusing on that slim chance of getting a code from that last place the one with 50 which seems impossible cause atm its 1:382 lmao

And thanks again its always nice to hear/see people say it

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Hey Jammin! I got a birthday gift for you! Check your inbox!!

Johnaudi
07-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Happy B day :) I would like to give you 100 plat! If the Devs can transfer ^^

Slush
07-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Hey Jammin! I got a birthday gift for you! Check your inbox!!

So that's were your spare key went huh?
Give this man a community shield right this second Samhayne!

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 02:00 AM
So that's were your spare key went huh?
Give this man a community shield right this second Samhayne!

Now who said I gave him a beta key? huh? :rolleyes:

Slush
07-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Now who said I gave him a beta key? huh? :rolleyes:

No but seriously, what happened to that player-run giveaway? I was looking forward to it :l

KingFu
07-08-2011, 07:50 AM
No but seriously, what happened to that player-run giveaway? I was looking forward to it :l

He can't hold it, only devs are allowed to hand out beta keys.

Happy birthday jam:) I'd be careful about the part with the crystalline set though....

Forkky
07-08-2011, 08:00 AM
woahhhhh unlucky man. happy birthday jaminn ! and i hope you're not referring that guy that conned u was me. lol ! my ign is forkyy

rsimone
07-08-2011, 09:37 AM
happy birthday!

Roasty
07-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Happy birthday! :o unfortunately I don't know what to give you. I'm on an iOS, I barely have gold, I'm pretty much useless :(

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 02:11 PM

David beat me to it. JustG told me to pm samhayne though for the possibility to discuss it. I decided to just give them away to players.

pwnpear
07-08-2011, 02:19 PM
whoaaaaaaa...You guys are like at the level of dev almost...what is this stuff???

ZeraJade
07-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Sorry for a crappy pl bday :( I would have traded days with you in a heart beat. Long story short, compound lies to coworkers from me led to my having a fake bday on your real bday. Had I know, I'd have put that nasty cake, stinky lotions, and greasy fried chicken lunch in a giant box and mailed it to you!! Worthless in PL but it's the thought that counts!

jaminn
07-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Its ok guys it ended up well after I think about it met some new friends I think are fun and just seeing the support on this page gets me all worked up...I think I might cry :') jk but seriously I think deep down subconsiously I just wanted a tone of happy bdays from ppl lol

No I don't mean u forkky clever coincidence...or was it? ,':) (raised eyebrow smiley...feel free to use it)

And also no pharcyde didn't give me any beta key...he wanted to know my class : mage...lvl 55 mage