PDA

View Full Version : The most epic boot from a game

blurryeyes
07-08-2011, 02:22 AM
someone booted me out for my name...

okay my ign is blurryeyes and I went to a game and got booted right away saying:

'Your eyes is so blurry you cant even see, silly'

I was like wtf

lol

Kakatoa91
07-08-2011, 02:44 AM
At least u had a funny msg.

Only had the classical:
Sorry.
Full.
Need space for friend.
. <- yea just a dot lol
too much bears.

blurryeyes
07-08-2011, 03:22 AM
At least u had a funny msg.

Only had the classical:
Sorry.
Full.
Need space for friend.
. <- yea just a dot lol
too much bears.

the dot is quite epic lol, never got that

Valiksuhr
07-08-2011, 06:02 AM
I got "Add me as a friend or get booted" in one of the Balefort quest areas. O.o

Zaltiar
07-08-2011, 06:11 AM
I got "Add me as a friend or get booted" in one of the Balefort quest areas. O.o

wow. that is really sad. maybe he doesnt have real friends irl. :| lawl

festre
07-08-2011, 10:48 AM

I got that same message as well from some bear. I just left the room and denied the friend request. I figured he had issues going on and heaven knows I don't need that in a fantasy world. Im married....enuff said.

Tamino
07-08-2011, 10:54 AM
I got my 21 twink (levelling to 25) booted today by a 41 with the cause "Oops". Hit boot button by error? LOL.

Kraze
07-08-2011, 10:57 AM
The being booted because of name was pretty common after the server merge -fnord players were less than welcome in some groups

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 11:11 AM
I would have never boot someone except blurryeyes his eyes are to blurry >.<

Ixillicus
07-08-2011, 11:16 AM
the "n" or "bye" or "sry" (even though theyre not) are the ones i see.

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 11:20 AM
I see
Q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l x z c v b n m , . ! ? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - / : ; ( ) $ & @ ' " []{}#%^*+=_\|<> And bye sorry no full guild and other stuff

drewcapu
07-08-2011, 11:30 AM
The being booted because of name was pretty common after the server merge -fnord players were less than welcome in some groups

-fnords are pretty rare now. I wonder if any reserved their -fnord names for SL :D

Kraze
07-08-2011, 11:46 AM
-fnords are pretty rare now. I wonder if any reserved their -fnord names for SL :D
The -fnord hate caused me to delete kraze-fnord I tried to revive him to reserve for sl but alas no joy in Mudville

Twinkman
07-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Ehh u guys are lucky.. I always get the "smd noob"

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 12:32 PM

http://th719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/Di51/Cats/th_30szp8h.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/thanks/Di51/Cats/30szp8h.gif)
I never got that

Kingofhurtz
07-08-2011, 01:05 PM

I love fnordians...I dont know any that's still play that have -fnord besides camster-fnord and Royce-fnord but he's on a long long long break...

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
I joined a level 8 dark forest game, and the guy booted me with reason "GTFO Mocho Man Randy Savage!" I was like "uhh okay? too strong for ya runs now eh?"

pwnpear
07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Who/what is fnord??i saw the guild in SL,just thot it was a guild...ys everyone hating???
sory if this is a stupid quiestion

EDIT:i just googled it...is it like when ppl make NIKE products but call it N!KE or something? (note the i was switched to a exclamation)

blurryeyes
07-08-2011, 11:39 PM

what is smd?

Otukura
07-08-2011, 11:41 PM
what is smd?

You rather wouldn't know. Begins with suck, middle is my, and you can figure out the rest.

blurryeyes
07-08-2011, 11:45 PM
You rather wouldn't know. Begins with suck, middle is my, and you can figure out the rest.

ah ok i get it lol

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I always thought it was SLURP MY DR.PEPPER i was like eeew it might have your germs

ZeraJade
07-08-2011, 11:53 PM
My best boot was for not disclosing my sex to the party. "Are you a girl?" "doesn't matter, go kill" after being asked several times while killing I finally got booted with "I love you". Following epic fail? I tried to reply in town when they came about booting people for not disclosing their sex. "disclosing sex" sounded more mature than "asking if I'm a girl or boy". I enjoyed my 5 min mute very much...

blurryeyes
07-08-2011, 11:56 PM
My best boot was for not disclosing my sex to the party. "Are you a girl?" "doesn't matter, go kill" after being asked several times while killing I finally got booted with "I love you". Following epic fail? I tried to reply in town when they came about booting people for not disclosing their sex. "disclosing sex" sounded more mature than "asking if I'm a girl or boy". I enjoyed my 5 min mute very much...

lol this is epic

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 11:59 PM
My best boot was for not disclosing my sex to the party. "Are you a girl?" "doesn't matter, go kill" after being asked several times while killing I finally got booted with "I love you". Following epic fail? I tried to reply in town when they came about booting people for not disclosing their sex. "disclosing sex" sounded more mature than "asking if I'm a girl or boy". I enjoyed my 5 min mute very much...When ever that happens i just farm in the game with a quiet game or leave pl for 10min to vent and punh my pillow and go U FAIR!!

Conradin
07-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Who/what is fnord??i saw the guild in SL,just thot it was a guild...ys everyone hating???
sory if this is a stupid quiestion

EDIT:i just googled it...is it like when ppl make NIKE products but call it N!KE or something? (note the i was switched to a exclamation)
Fnord was the second server is pocket legends. I remember it fondly- you could he with your friends because most people were on the Alterra server. Sts rightly decided there weren't enough players for fnord so they merged it back and all players from the Fbord server got -Fnord added to their name, and weregiven a name change free of charge. I used the free name change on my Fnord character and then deleted that char to make my first twink. I wiwh i woulda kept my Fnord char because they are sick now.

jaminn
07-09-2011, 01:32 AM
I love fnordians...I dont know any that's still play that have -fnord besides camster-fnord and Royce-fnord but he's on a long long long break...

Hey king u know me jaminn but I also have a -fnordian flargy-fnory...neeever use him lol but then again I only realy use my mage

Otukura
07-09-2011, 01:40 AM
I wish I would have kept my Fnord char because they are sick now.

Ask the devs to restore it!!

Swimmingstar
07-09-2011, 01:42 AM
how do u put a dash in names like people are named something-fnord

Otukura
07-09-2011, 01:47 AM
how do u put a dash in names like people are named something-fnord

You can't. They got it when they were transferred.

Fyrce
07-09-2011, 02:02 AM
There are a few people I've played with who boot for legitimate reasons (full, level, etc) but who believe they're supposed to be entertaining in their boot reasons. I'm amazed how fast they can type, cause they can sure type some long boot reasons. Think of it as the opposite of the . or z boot.

Otukura
07-09-2011, 02:04 AM
There are a few people I've played with who boot for legitimate reasons (full, level, etc) but who believe they're supposed to be entertaining in their boot reasons. I'm amazed how fast they can type, cause they can sure type some long boot reasons. Think of it as the opposite of the . or z boot.

Have I booted you?

Swimmingstar
07-09-2011, 02:36 AM
You can't. They got it when they were transferred.
transferred from where

KingFu
07-09-2011, 02:42 AM
transferred from where

When Fnord was taken out, all the Fnord players were moved over to the Alterran server. Characters that were on the Fnord server (but moved to the Alterran) then got a -Fnord at the end of their name.

Edit:

Devs don't restore/revive characters that were from the fnord server. I've already asked a few times lol, they said they aren't reviving them, but they understand the desire for the unique name.

Fyrce
07-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Have I booted you?

LOL. You might have. I don't know. I don't get booted much. Most people WANT me in their parties :p

I know what they said to boot because they told me what they said -- now, I see the reason when I am in the group. Before the boot reason was displayed, some hosts would tell to me or the group what they said so we could all laugh. Not in a mean way but because funny reasons are funny.

Survivorfan
07-09-2011, 02:46 PM
I know assassinninja-fnord or soemthing like that. He still plays

Stephnee
07-09-2011, 02:52 PM
fnord is the name of a guild in SL lol

Phoenixking
07-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Yeah i expect that

Register
07-09-2011, 03:05 PM
what i dislike is when im in a group and a new person comes and they get booted and then the group laughs about it. But worse is that they usully have a terrible boot reason. The REAL boot reason has very little legitimatacy . I always leave when that happens....

Phoenixking
07-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah they might boot you or more importantly me lol jk but those guys are jerks and im one too

Swimmingstar
07-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah they might boot you or more importantly me lol jk but those guys are jerks and im one too
jerks as in the abbreviation? or jerk as in mean guy who i'm mad enough to slap right now!?

Gaddy
07-09-2011, 06:35 PM
fnord is the name of a guild in SL lolIt's my guild. I'm a discordian, so I rather enjoy it.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/

bluuuue
07-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Someone booted my bear with. "Your a liar your axe isn't blue" lol.

ZeraJade
07-10-2011, 10:48 AM

Blueaxe the bear? LOL yea they were just being jerks but you can laugh about it now :)

blurryeyes
07-10-2011, 11:17 PM

wtf lol thats nasty