PDA

View Full Version : Please STS DONT unban the actual botters

Promagespvp
03-16-2016, 11:22 AM
I know few people botting and last time when you said that you are banning the botters.. They got unbanned.. I am not gonna say who they are but.. Please let those, who deserve their bans, be banned.

Jazzi
03-16-2016, 11:33 AM
But maybe you should say some names?

Also are you 100% sure that they bot or are those "I got told that player A bots whilst hanging in ctf" allegations?

Tatman
03-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Would be nice, if this thing was catching botters. So far I see only people, who actually play the game, getting banned. A lot of them doing the pve aps. I'm not sure what to think - you release new aps and start banning the people, who actually try to do them...

Promagespvp
03-16-2016, 11:41 AM
But maybe you should say some names?

Also are you 100% sure that they bot or are those "I got told that player A bots whilst hanging in ctf" allegations?
I am 100% sure.. Even saw them doing it.. And vid too.

Edward Coug
03-16-2016, 11:45 AM

Your identity does not get disclosed when you report someone. If you really care about botting and took the time to collect evidence, what's stopping you from taking the final step?

Serancha
03-16-2016, 11:47 AM

Honestly, unless they tell you they're doing it, or you're with them somewhere in person when their bot is running in game, there's no way to be 100% sure as a player watching another player. The people who run the game have tools available to detect specific things that would show what is a bot, but a player in game? It's pure supposition.

Promagespvp
03-16-2016, 11:51 AM
Your identity does not get disclosed when you report someone. If you really care about botting and took the time to collect evidence, what's stopping you from taking the final step?
The problem is.. I cant find the vid anymore.. BUT i am pretty sure ik the ign of that guy.. If sts just had Botmeter lol.. I am pretty sure that he botted.. But i dont have any proof anymore.. :/ If only STS could check their accs and find it out there if the guy really botted.. Sadly, 0 proof here :/