PDA

View Full Version : is it against the rule? will i get ban?

anague
03-16-2016, 04:14 PM
im using 2 accounts at same time using 1 google chrome "pc" to transfer items from 1 account to another...
and i have 4 account all in all... is it against the rule?

Edward Coug
03-16-2016, 04:50 PM
Using two accounts at once isn't allowed.

ClumsyCactus
03-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Using two accounts at once isn't allowed.

Where does it say that? Curious.

Vrazicak
03-16-2016, 05:05 PM
if you're using multiple chrome cards to log into multiple accounts, then it's a banable offense, but if you're using your phone and your pc, it's your thing nothing banable in there.

Edward Coug
03-16-2016, 05:15 PM
if you're using multiple chrome cards to log into multiple accounts, then it's a banable offense, but if you're using your phone and your pc, it's your thing nothing banable in there.

Not sure who told you that, but it's wrong.

Vrazicak
03-16-2016, 05:24 PM
not sure why do you lie

Edward Coug
03-16-2016, 05:29 PM
not sure why do you lie

I asked this very question during the cake event. Remiem confirmed that it isn't allowed.

Zylx
03-16-2016, 05:34 PM
Basically, anything that gives a certain demographic a specific advantage due to a bug or real-life circumstance is forbidden, including using multiple devices at once. This is to keep the game fair, because the game is meant to be played on one device at a time.

Newcomx
03-16-2016, 05:59 PM
Can anyone referring to this rules? I can't find it. 1 of my account also got banned. Definitely gonna retired if I cannot use it anymore, don't want to start again.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

eugene9707
03-16-2016, 07:04 PM
what if .... i ask my roommate to go onto my ipad with one of my account and im on phone with my other account ?
so technically there's 2 people using it .....
*this is hypothetical, i don't own an ipad*

There's wayyyy too many gray area for this....

Edward Coug
03-16-2016, 07:25 PM
what if .... i ask my roommate to go onto my ipad with one of my account and im on phone with my other account ?

You do realize that this game was designed for one you to use one account, right? Using multiple accounts is the gray area. Using multiple accounts at once is considered an exploit.

Anyway, with families sharing devices, it would be almost impossible to enforce.

Tendirin
03-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Its only bannable if you tell someone like you just did when you got on the forums to ask that. now you leave sts curious.

Suentous PO
03-16-2016, 07:41 PM

And that's why a dev won't answer these threads. I realize y'all have different game mechanics here that change circumstances, but in pl I've gotten a direct answer from a dev ( not a mod) saying the way I was leveling a zero stat toon by myself on two devices was fine ( as I was exploiting nothing and not gaining from it).
It's not mentioned in the tos other than the vague wording that you can't exploit the game. If there was some exactly worded sentence about how multi acc's can be used, then some clever bastard could find a way to gain off it.
Whereas if the players simply know it might cause a problem, then it gives sts the ability to deal with situations as they arise.
It would be ridiculous to ban someone for transferring what they own.

That said, I have no idea how they choose the parameters for killing these bot roaches- and they won't tell us because that is effectively informing macro script kiddies how to avoid a ban.
Just don't try and pull any fast one and you will most likely be fine.

leeelooo
03-16-2016, 08:51 PM
If AL was not really intended to play multiple accounts on the same device then why are there slots for 4 separate email logins?:suspicion:

Trenton
03-16-2016, 08:53 PM
If AL was not really intended to play multiple accounts on the same device then why are there slots for 4 separate email logins?:suspicion:
Thx now I know your password is ********

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fyrce
03-16-2016, 09:03 PM
Generally multiple accounts is not frowned upon by companies. Probably because the more you play, the better. I think if you are just playing the game, it's generally considered ok. So in AL, that'd be going into zones, killing, getting drops.

If you are somehow exploiting an unintended bug, then that's questionable and probably will depend on what you are doing. For kids, well, it'll probably be a learning experience :p

Zylx
03-16-2016, 09:29 PM

The issue isnt multiple accounts on one device, it's using accounts on multiple devices simultaneously. Like for dummy farming and all that crap.

Edward Coug
03-16-2016, 11:10 PM

For families who share the same device or friends who want to try the game or play the game on a friend's device.

Why don't they make additional character slots on the same account free? Why do they put limits on crafting slots? Why is the stash so small? Why can't you use the same email for multiple accounts?

Motherless_Child
03-17-2016, 05:43 AM
Its only bannable if you tell someone like you just did when you got on the forums to ask that. now you leave sts curious.

LOL............................................... ..

leeelooo
03-17-2016, 05:51 AM
Thx now I know your password is ********

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Shhhhahahaha don't tell anyone else :o

Tindirin
03-17-2016, 06:29 AM
WTH?
I get banned while checking items in auction.
This is wrong!
Super wrong!

konafez
03-17-2016, 09:22 AM

When in doubt, ask Barr, he would know.... and next time your in GH bring cake or ima bite you!

eugene9707
03-17-2016, 10:36 AM
When in doubt, ask Barr, he would know.... and next time your in GH bring cake or ima bite you!
I always have cake, just didn't tell you :p

Ryughie
03-17-2016, 10:56 AM
how it will recover ? i send email in sts :(

Sent from my Vision 5 using Tapatalk

konafez
03-17-2016, 11:10 AM
I always have cake, just didn't tell you :p

Ohhhh ima sooooo bite you!

Husaini Akhmad
03-17-2016, 11:42 AM
Dear sts
Can u help me please unbabed my account "hxg" . that my master account. Please sts :(
If i have one apologize and promise not to repeat.
Thanks for you attention

Strengthx
01-30-2018, 05:58 AM
Hello , Is Anyone there

Continental
01-30-2018, 09:38 AM
Hello , Is Anyone there

why u do dis?