PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 16, 2016

Remiem
03-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Client 1.5 Incoming!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Bring on the free platinum! All free platinum offers are granting bonus platinum for a limited time. Free offer bonuses end Monday 3/21.

Client 1.5 Approved!

The newest Client for Arcane Legends, 1.5, has been approved and is nearly ready for release! Keep an eye on the forums for all of the latest news on features, game updates and bug fixes with the new client. There is a TON! You're not going to want to miss all of the awesome stuff we have in store.

Level Up to 46! Extra goodies for Early Birds.

**Pet pictured in the image is placeholder and NOT the pet featured in the level 46 bundle.**

In preparation for the expansion, we've updated the previous Level 41 level-up bundle to a LEVEL 46 level-up bundle! Just like its predecessor, the Level 46 bundle comes with an instant level-up to 46 (if you aren't already), an exclusive new pet, and a full set of Epic gear for your character.

BUT, for this week only, the Level 46 bundle comes with some extra goodies! Check out tomorrow's announcement for more information on how you can start the expansion with a little head start.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Fix for XP being granted from infinitely spawning vines in the Ashral Heart boss zone.

Coming Soon

Season 8 Comes to a Close Soon

There have been some questions about the end of AL Season 8 around the community. To clarify, with the launch of the expansion, Leaderboard Season 8 will come to a close. While we don't have a specific date to announce yet, we'll give you as ample a heads up as possible before we wind down the current season.

Teaser Time!

As the expansion nears, keep you eyes on the Announcements section for teasers on the next chapter of Arlorian history! The next teaser will hit the forums Friday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Kakashis
03-16-2016, 06:06 PM
awesome and first!

Darkluciferx
03-16-2016, 06:08 PM
asewome and second!

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
03-16-2016, 06:11 PM
2nd 😉 nice update

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

wangkj
03-16-2016, 06:12 PM
lol now we dont have to work to get to endgame. There will be so many endgamers that dont know how to actually play the game. Good job though and gl on the new client and expansion

galihbrahima
03-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Emboh lah wes

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Saud
03-16-2016, 06:19 PM
seriously?
nothing to do this week?
pfff nothing to do now
i hope client will come this week!

acewasabi
03-16-2016, 06:19 PM
looking forward to st patricks day event.. :)

and expansion of course!

Fredystern
03-16-2016, 06:32 PM
Kk good hope its next week release

Fyrce
03-16-2016, 06:54 PM
Will the L41 bundle still be available? For like 1/2 price? I was thinking of an L41...

jiazataoe
03-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Nice for update shuyal map

abigailsl
03-16-2016, 07:09 PM
When do we get best gear and gem packs ? I'll spend platinum seems like no need to play

extrapayah
03-16-2016, 07:43 PM
can you check the 2x fang chance? many will agree that we only get 2x chance of effigy component, and even though occasionally you get multiple fangs, but that also happened normally outside of 2x event...

i just hope that you didn't mistakenly increase effigy component and will reduce the un-increased fang chance after this event ended...

Morholt
03-16-2016, 07:59 PM
And here I've been thinking about to do some download/run free plat offers! Good thing I held off--extra plat!

Is the pet from the level booster being changed?

Oakmaiden
03-16-2016, 08:27 PM
Auto level is the most disappointing ever. Ever.

wangkj
03-16-2016, 08:29 PM
And here I've been thinking about to do some download/run free plat offers! Good thing I held off--extra plat!

Is the pet from the level booster being changed?
Yes I believe it will be a different pet

Ydqm
03-16-2016, 08:57 PM
looking forward to st patricks day event.. :)

and expansion of course!

Remi said there isn't going to be one.

Fyrce
03-16-2016, 09:05 PM
I actually would prefer auto-level only be available if you already have a capped toon in your account. It's annoying and sad to see L46 beggars...

Morholt
03-16-2016, 09:43 PM
I actually would prefer auto-level only be available if you already have a capped toon in your account. It's annoying and sad to see L46 beggars...This would be an awesome prerequisite!

But, you know it won't be implemented. Game makers would rather have the players that quit after loss of initial interest first spend a few bucks.
Why have someone quit at level 13, when they can quit at endgame in the same amount of time--but after spending some money?

I guess it can also deter interest loss and potential keep players long enough to want to keep playing. New players could get bogged down with early challenges in the game. A first time player with a rogue can get frustrated the first time running into Anne. At least at endgame with tons of stat points, they can purchase the cheapest of level 41+ pinks and clear most of the game fairly easy. Perhaps meet people/join a guild to stay playing and learning the game and stuff.

Tl;dr: love the idea. But won't happen since it isn't a business savvy move.

icepark
03-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Nice one...

Daehanie
03-16-2016, 10:40 PM
Im totally not agreed for the boost char.. imagine.. they just install or just play al.. then from 0 knowledge or just play brack or dead city map.. boost to max level.. join max level player who struggling leveling and play all map.. learn how to do this.. how to do that.. suicide.. dying to kill the bos.. then came someone to play with u.. war.. but jog around the mobs.. mage with heal but no mana.. and u get killed like 10 times trying to protect ur pt and urself.. coz i saw so many player left map when they met people with low kdr.. im not saying im pro bruh.. i also die in tindirin.. but as far as i concern.. be pity to us who struggling to earn gold.. pls make our life more easier than got dc,banned,beggar
Anyway.. i do luv sts.. 😘😘😘😘

Earlingstad
03-16-2016, 10:56 PM
Great move - leveling up for platinum. Level up kits should also be made available.

Some people are complaining that there will be more endgamer noobs who do not know what to do. News flash: Most players level up in watchers tomb anyway, what special tactics are they learning in watchers tomb without which they cannot venture into endgame? My point is since players monotonously grind watchers tomb to level up anyway they can just insta-level up and then explore and learn how to play. Lots of new players quit in boredom because they do not find a party to level up with once they hit the mid-level range. This plat level-up is a way to encourage players to stay and play.

lucaskane2480
03-16-2016, 11:38 PM
Client 1.5 Incoming!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Bring on the free platinum! All free platinum offers are granting bonus platinum for a limited time. Free offer bonuses end Monday 3/21.

Client 1.5 Approved!

The newest Client for Arcane Legends, 1.5, has been approved and is nearly ready for release! Keep an eye on the forums for all of the latest news on features, game updates and bug fixes with the new client. There is a TON! You're not going to want to miss all of the awesome stuff we have in store.

**Pet pictured in the image is placeholder and NOT the pet featured in the level 46 bundle.**

In preparation for the expansion, we've updated the previous Level 41 level-up bundle to a LEVEL 46 level-up bundle! Just like its predecessor, the Level 46 bundle comes with an instant level-up to 46 (if you aren't already), an exclusive new pet, and a full set of Epic gear for your character.

BUT, for this week only, the Level 46 bundle comes with some extra goodies! Check out tomorrow's announcement for more information on how you can start the expansion with a little head start.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Fix for XP being granted from infinitely spawning vines in the Ashral Heart boss zone.

Coming Soon

There have been some questions about the end of AL Season 8 around the community. To clarify, with the launch of the expansion, Leaderboard Season 8 will come to a close. While we don't have a specific date to announce yet, we'll give you as ample a heads up as possible before we wind down the current season.

Teaser Time!

As the expansion nears, keep you eyes on the Announcements section for teasers on the next chapter of Arlorian history! The next teaser will hit the forums Friday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

No St. Patrick's day event? :o was looking forward to it...

Educrybr
03-16-2016, 11:40 PM
Yeah :banana:

Asron9
03-17-2016, 12:05 AM
Im totally not agreed for the boost char.. imagine.. they just install or just play al.. then from 0 knowledge or just play brack or dead city map.. boost to max level.. join max level player who struggling leveling and play all map.. learn how to do this.. how to do that.. suicide.. dying to kill the bos.. then came someone to play with u.. war.. but jog around the mobs.. mage with heal but no mana.. and u get killed like 10 times trying to protect ur pt and urself.. coz i saw so many player left map when they met people with low kdr.. im not saying im pro bruh.. i also die in tindirin.. but as far as i concern.. be pity to us who struggling to earn gold.. pls make our life more easier than got dc,banned,beggar
Anyway.. i do luv sts.. 😘😘😘😘
wow um feeling more noobs now

sinfuldito83
03-17-2016, 12:20 AM
I wish you guys would've said something about the lvl 46 kits sooner I just bought one to get to level 41 I could've saved my 20 bucks another week or so and been level 46 smh I feel kinda stupid now

sinfuldito83
03-17-2016, 12:22 AM
And what's up with no st. Patrick's day event? I was looking forward to that. I've been having no luck in the game lately so I was hoping for the opportunity to finally loot stuff

Daehanie
03-17-2016, 12:30 AM
wow um feeling more noobs now
Hahahaha awwww... ure not.. actually we are noob.. the more noob we are.. the more friends we get.. hahaha.. we play together sometimes.. chill and leisure near the beach.. hahahahahh

Asron9
03-17-2016, 01:00 AM
Hahahaha awwww... ure not.. actually we are noob.. the more noob we are.. the more friends we get.. hahaha.. we play together sometimes.. chill and leisure near the beach.. hahahahahh
yea um waiting at arc deary langkawi island lel

Sundar Moorthi
03-17-2016, 01:30 AM
I actually would prefer auto-level only be available if you already have a capped toon in your account. It's annoying and sad to see L46 beggars...

Yes i agree capped toons begging in towns its hurts,. new comers haven't know what inside on from lvl 1 to 41.,

xxpaijoxx
03-17-2016, 01:39 AM
selot suwe nambah nyukeri..... asemmmmm.....;'(

Sent from my A75A* using Tapatalk

Sundar Moorthi
03-17-2016, 01:56 AM
Great move - leveling up for platinum. Level up kits should also be made available.

Some people are complaining that there will be more endgamer noobs who do not know what to do. News flash: Most players level up in watchers tomb anyway, what special tactics are they learning in watchers tomb without which they cannot venture into endgame? My point is since players monotonously grind watchers tomb to level up anyway they can just insta-level up and then explore and learn how to play. Lots of new players quit in boredom because they do not find a party to level up with once they hit the mid-level range. This plat level-up is a way to encourage players to stay and play.

bro havn't seen any new comers capped boosted to endgame and they r begging in towns as well as thy dont know what is basic stats point for each toons,.

Sundar Moorthi
03-17-2016, 02:04 AM
Client 1.5 Incoming!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Client 1.5 Approved!

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

Teaser Time!

What's Next?

we dont want to seen a capped toon begging r 0 knowledges on town ( a few idea's for instant lvlup) listen it or leave it

1. instant level up minimum requirement should b lvl 15 at least they hav to run the map at least from 1 to lvl 15

if its cont do above than try this

2. make a some question instant levelup

about game

fpx
03-17-2016, 02:16 AM
Cool, i cant wait for the new client

Faliziaga
03-17-2016, 03:14 AM
Yay just bought the lv 41 boost pack and levelled up a char to 46, what a waste of time. . it leaves a bitter taste that I miss now the xtra goodies ur gonna put into the new pack this week.

Xinandy
03-17-2016, 03:15 AM
Hmm.... It will be another week of 'Nothing to do'.
But it's fine... I'll wait for another chance..
Thx sts...
At last my patience was paid off.
No pain no gain.

Asron9
03-17-2016, 03:41 AM
pls give us the last event before new cap 56, egg hunt or goblin event pls pls

faithpece
03-17-2016, 03:54 AM
Client 1.5 Incoming!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Client 1.5 Approved!

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

Teaser Time!

What's Next?

ROFL I Dont know why people Say I am first and I am second ?

Seriously !! I mean is there a reason behind this or do you get stuff from STS !

Gogg
03-17-2016, 04:48 AM
I think it would be neat if you could get these pets that are in the "lvl booster" kits by not purchasing them. There is no way to get all of the pets if you are already past those lvls. walk up to the lvl booster guy now at lvl 46 and he says " you are already past lvl 41" or something similar, so not getting that brown pig. Make them available for purchase for all, or available as an achievement for hitting those lvls?

Nathan Tupas
03-17-2016, 05:01 AM
Weeeee last day of fake 2x fang up next 2x fake and not working bonus plat

Lyziz
03-17-2016, 05:16 AM
You decided to pay 20 bucks to level up to 41... i cant understand but well, its your decision. But now you complain because you have to level up 5 (!) Levels more on your own? Why some people play this game? Always the easy way, dont work for nothing... you are a noob with a level 41 char already, so take the chance and learn while you level up.

Lyziz
03-17-2016, 05:18 AM
I wish you guys would've said something about the lvl 46 kits sooner I just bought one to get to level 41 I could've saved my 20 bucks another week or so and been level 46 smh I feel kinda stupid now
You decided to pay 20 bucks to level up to 41... i cant understand but well, its your decision. But now you complain because you have to level up 5 (!) Levels more on your own? Why some people play this game? Always the easy way, dont work for nothing... you are a noob with a level 41 char already, so take the chance and learn while you level up.

Daehanie
03-17-2016, 06:05 AM
yea um waiting at arc deary langkawi island lel

Hahaha ill be there.. 😄

Daehanie
03-17-2016, 06:07 AM
pls give us the last event before new cap 56, egg hunt or goblin event pls pls
After expansion is there still lepre and easter event? Or before? Hehe

Repeat
03-17-2016, 06:12 AM
Ui there is no event this week without the weekend platinum thing... mh [emoji57] ...maybe something bigger starts with next week and that's why we need no event? [emoji16] who knows... ill take a tea and look forward to Friday teaser [emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

TW84
03-17-2016, 06:19 AM
All good... But when do we get X2 fangs????????????? I've got /2 fangs since last update!

resurrected
03-17-2016, 06:26 AM
Hope free offers gonna work this time

Repeat
03-17-2016, 06:27 AM
All good... But when do we get X2 fangs????????????? I've got /2 fangs since last update!
Idk why some have this Problem the event definitely works I farm for hours every day and the party drops 2-10 nearly every run no elixirs... I got like 80 or more since Thursday. Sometimes u are lucky sometimes not but event definitely works in my opinion

Gesendet von meinem ZTE Blade L2 mit Tapatalk

Asron9
03-17-2016, 06:28 AM
After expansion is there still lepre and easter event? Or before? Hehe
nothing to do for 1 week lol, cos off this auto lvl to 46 with plat maybe next week friday gonna be the day for a new client 1.5 + expansion yay.

the next event maybe after the expansion hope we can start using new mastery skill wahaha

Daehanie
03-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Wewwwwww too many things in a row.. dizzeeyyyyy

iwinspeed
03-17-2016, 08:03 AM
A full set of epic gear, amazing!

Morholt
03-17-2016, 10:50 AM
For those complaining about it only being a plat offer update: plat offer updates generally precede updates that are 'big,' be it something with crates, reduced plat usage for things, or a full blown event.

Wasn't it said no St. Patrick's, but something else will be happening?
Strong chance something good is happening next week.

Tatman
03-17-2016, 11:28 AM

Since you've already taken that path and it obviously works for you, why don't you just make it so that you can buy a "level-up bundle" to any level up to the previous cap? Want to make a lvl 23 twink? Sure, get our lvl 23 bundle with a lot of goodies.

Or even better - make is something like 5 plat per level and allow people to level up from any level to any level. Want to level from 23 to 46? 115 plat.

You can add other stuff too. Delevel option? Pet auto level? I mean, why not?

Gouiwaa9000
03-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Hoping for 1.5 client next week :p currently I'm bored af ....

zzFLUFFIESzz <TCG>
03-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Any little St. Patrick's day event?

king0fc3n0di
03-17-2016, 01:34 PM
Still Update?

Carapace
03-17-2016, 01:48 PM
Yay just bought the lv 41 boost pack and levelled up a char to 46, what a waste of time. . it leaves a bitter taste that I miss now the xtra goodies ur gonna put into the new pack this week.

please contact customer support, they may be able to do something for you. support at spacetimestudios.com

arcanefid
03-17-2016, 09:14 PM
OP update this one.

Really liking the changes, feels like a fresh start. Well looks like all of us lost some money but we're all broke now together. :D

Keep it up guys :D

wangkj
03-17-2016, 09:17 PM
OP update this one.

Really liking the changes, feels like a fresh start. Well looks like all of us lost some money but we're all broke now together. :D

Keep it up guys :D

I didn't lose any money. I was poor in the first place and have nothing very valuable :)

arcanefid
03-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Ah well good luck with it. I think patience and hard work is the key. I never used plat but it's kind of possible to get nice gear. :)

ryuba
03-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Firstly grats for nice jobs in 5.client add much and not make the app oversize :)
About rogue stat are u guys planing keep this stat in both pvp and pve? Its ok for pvp but for pve think it more,
And congrats for all ( crying) warior they rule arlor now, for pure pve player i said this is extremly nerf for rogue. Crits reduct is oke but that much armor reduct?
How u do dmg when elite mob kill u with 1 breath?
Nonstop spam potion and use ankh? Could be if we got 0% lagg :)
Congrats war :)

[ forgiveness ]

arcanefid
03-17-2016, 10:06 PM
Firstly grats for nice jobs in 5.client add much and not make the app oversize :)
About rogue stat are u guys planing keep this stat in both pvp and pve? Its ok for pvp but for pve think it more,
And congrats for all ( crying) warior they rule arlor now, for pure pve player i said this is extremly nerf for rogue. Crits reduct is oke but that much armor reduct?

[ forgiveness ]

Don't worry warriors got good now we won't let you die ;)

ryuba
03-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Don't worry warriors got good now we won't let you die ;)
Yups some was nice warior, but 90% was selfish warior, they didnt do their jobs act more like damager instead of tanker. With this nerf situation we must have 200-250 more dmg from warior in both max geared or jeweled maybe they will back to their own jobs.
But when we find same damage war or few less than us as rogue that will guaranted rogue die fast because they will just focus on damage without care party survive

[ forgiveness ]

diexdie
03-18-2016, 03:42 AM
Nice info remiem :) I still waiting , but u always banned people, it's not good for this game

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Josiah RJ Barrow
03-18-2016, 05:07 AM
Sts my acc raths was wipe yesturday before update I loss most off my gear and weapon I like u to pls give them back I am very sad I had nekro craftin it wipe gone (sts delopers) pt me pls I lost alot of thing I play this game for 2/half years in this game pls I need back the gear I had

ryanjunyar
03-18-2016, 05:07 AM

[ forgiveness ]
Its not OK for pvp in some level. For rogue that play on lower level pvp (twink) this armor nerf has a big different.
Im really dissapointed about it.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Hanzi
03-18-2016, 09:53 AM
And now everything is cheap vial,fossil arc pets jewels.. Pls get back the 5% drop rate in vial because I think it's 10% now xD. Ty al

Hanzi
03-18-2016, 09:58 AM
So do I.. And now horn of war is more useful in pvp and pve?

sciucafez
03-20-2016, 11:52 PM
Do not make me waiting so long.

Varitamagica
03-22-2016, 10:06 AM
Nice

Enviado desde mi LG-E460 mediante Tapatalk