PDA

View Full Version : Craezy Stir

Yohan Blank
03-17-2016, 02:31 AM
Hello to everyone!As you know i have caused a big stir on the forums, yeah we all know this people calling me "Kid","Funny clown","Comedian",etc.I want to say sorry to everyone because I dont know whats on my head that time because my head was full of problems (Family problems,Studies,Exams,etc.)So i just type anything my head says.I again want to say sorry to everyone, I have learned a big lesson sorry everyone!.
I hope that you guys can forgive me.

-Im broke as of now :(

Ninja c:
03-17-2016, 06:29 PM
NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES
That is all.
~Trist

Magic Sword
03-17-2016, 07:44 PM
NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES
That is all.
~Trist

someone's sad after getting scammed a few times i guess...

Suentous PO
03-17-2016, 09:47 PM
I smell someone got burnt

Cavoc
03-17-2016, 10:42 PM
He must've just got his first infraction.
How cute :,) I stopped counting after 15

Yohan Blank
03-17-2016, 11:14 PM
:3 so im really sorry, so you guys still mad?xD :3

YoGizmo
03-18-2016, 06:56 AM
lol what?

tenchar

Cavoc
03-18-2016, 07:13 AM
:3 so im really sorry, so you guys still mad?xD :3

I have no idea who you are or what you did.
But does anyone actually call you a comedian or is that what you call yourself

Waug
03-18-2016, 07:17 AM
You've said sorry and asked forgiveness in such way that's a hugh plus point one can pose that's a good quality of human if rude ppls still trying to be rude just ignore em and lets say haters gonna hate, cheers :)

But hey wait, that is even forum stir? u reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly dont any idea what is forum stir if u were there u would know the enormous op stirs of forum, its just a small example enjoy -

http://spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103351-Hide-More-Please

oh boy that ^ thread can claim my two hour which I could spent on fun movie. That is just fun.

humiiii
03-18-2016, 09:18 AM
Hello to everyone!As you know i have caused a big stir on the forums, yeah we all know this people calling me "Kid","Funny clown","Comedian",etc.I want to say sorry to everyone because I dont know whats on my head that time because my head was full of problems (Family problems,Studies,Exams,etc.)So i just type anything my head says.I again want to say sorry to everyone, I have learned a big lesson sorry everyone!.
I hope that you guys can forgive me.

-Im broke as of now :(

i dont see the point of making a thread about that since nobody cares.