PDA

View Full Version : Shame [Feedback]

ThaAnas
03-17-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm really amazed how you play with us guys...
I m totally disappointed of this game...
and I m looking forward to stop [not only me]... pretty amazing what you do all the time

- Plat most important thing for you
- You don't care about game anymore
- Prices in auction messed up
- I wasted now playing this game 1 1/2 years only because it seems you are greedy
- nothing worth anymore

You guys say all the time it will be better, we fix it...
till now what have you done?

Rogues and mages are already weak classes - warrior best class what u do?
nerf armor from rogues, take away the only thing rogue can survive (crit)
what happens next? warrior sword too weak? lets buff it!
oh mage has too much hp? nerf it!

- Only silly plat purchasements

Yeah I hope you guys get richer and richer through this game
because you destroyed a pretty nice game right now ...

Thanks for nothing in the past 4 months...
honestly I know this thread will ban me but for the future, fix it ... take my words, move on and change it...
There are more than hundreds who think the same but dont tell anything...

Some advises:

- less plat purchased things (Jewel, Locked, Elixir,etc...)
- more events (usefull events)
- more rare items (medusa, yeti vanities etc)
- balance the auction (if something lose on worth, then make smth special with it, like smth for a limited time, [vanity crafted by fossil or whatelse]) fossil, arc shard, drag bar, planar ingot
- drop rate lower of ren gols or chest (I know that would give u less money in a month) but better than lose half of arlor
- to fix it right know ? Make a birthday cake event over 3 weeks to get those prices normal ... I dont know
Hopefully you write smth down before you delete this thread and ban me ;-)

good luck - I m done

Deedlen
03-17-2016, 06:25 PM
i can feel you..

ThaAnas
03-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Men I rather played Arcane Legends than Fifa, Call of Duty or GTA on playstation :-o
but now I lost already many friends in this game - all stopped -.- crazy
I wish I would have seen it before like them

ryanjunyar
03-17-2016, 07:25 PM
Agreed..
Nerfing rogue armor is the biggest failure i think..
Im a twink player for a years, ive play in zone 12-15. you wont believe how fast rogue die cuz of some tank weapon (galen,dws,goblin) the most hurting was galen proc. Even without nerfing rogue armor, galen will kill u so fast in twink. And now after nerfing rogue armor, tank with 2 level below me can kill me so fast. If you says mage has the lower armor, try to think their skill. Mage has a shield that rogue didnt have. If you says rogue has op crit, try build your mage with lightning skill and take the crit on lightning. With this nerf mage has biggest opportunities to kill rogue more faster since the cooldown from lightning mage quicker than any.
Just want to says, rogue job will be gone from twink with this nerf. c:

Sorry for my random word. Im not good in english. c:

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

chinita_doll
03-17-2016, 07:56 PM
i share the same sentiments regarding rogue's armor. i would like to think that i have maxed gear (ar, pp, glint helm and armor, arcane blades) and i still get one hit in elite glintstone caverns even with effigy buff, how much more now that they reduced our armor. i cant even use skills sometimes because i need to spam my pots. now, after the update, i also die with one hit in elite wilds, and thats supposed to be a fairly easier map already for a maxed out player. i understand that you are doing this mainly for pvp, but pls also think about what will happen to us in pve.

ThaAnas
03-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Agreed..
Nerfing rogue armor is the biggest failure i think..
Im a twink player for a years, ive play in zone 12-15. you wont believe how fast rogue die cuz of some tank weapon (galen,dws,goblin) the most hurting was galen proc. Even without nerfing rogue armor, galen will kill u so fast in twink. And now after nerfing rogue armor, tank with 2 level below me can kill me so fast. If you says mage has the lower armor, try to think their skill. Mage has a shield that rogue didnt have. If you says rogue has op crit, try build your mage with lightning skill and take the crit on lightning. With this nerf mage has biggest opportunities to kill rogue more faster since the cooldown from lightning mage quicker than any.
Just want to says, rogue job will be gone from twink with this nerf. c:

Sorry for my random word. Im not good in english. c:

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

haha same problem here > tanks got the amazing sword with the unbelievable proc > rogues got useless
many ask for buff glinstone set because rogue is weak ... its not fun anymore 2 warrior can easy kill 5 rogues if they play together
sts buffed for warrior all the things (glinstone, jugga, sword, even maul might was really good)
the amazing thing is now...
-warriors are the only class which can buff a shield for allies for 2 seconds
-while jugga on, he cant die
-and damage is like a rogue and range like a mage

but heelll yeah sts its good ballanced

ThaAnas
03-17-2016, 09:12 PM
i share the same sentiments regarding rogue's armor. i would like to think that i have maxed gear (ar, pp, glint helm and armor, arcane blades) and i still get one hit in elite glintstone caverns even with effigy buff, how much more now that they reduced our armor. i cant even use skills sometimes because i need to spam my pots. now, after the update, i also die with one hit in elite wilds, and thats supposed to be a fairly easier map already for a maxed out player. i understand that you are doing this mainly for pvp, but pls also think about what will happen to us in pve.

the funny thing about this... I have glinstone gear and imagine
my stats 4,7 k hp and now because of nerfing 1,6 k armor (4,7 k is really good for glinstone set ... clean u have like 4 k)
they releast a gear which u cant even use without using lots of ankhs, 20 mil I paid already for that useless set ... thx to sts ;)
but np give us more plat sales pls

herculeans
03-18-2016, 02:25 AM

Nothing is permanent
Adapt for the change

Eg if u buy a lb vanity nd it price increases u never complain anything if its price decrease u make a thread

Nd +1 for remaining thing i too can feel u ;(

Foumagus
03-18-2016, 02:42 AM
Regarding this, it does feel true.
I keep felt rogue as the weakest class after playing mage and seeing warrior . And Also due to a singe bug ( not to mention any more ) the whole price history in auction has been gone down so low . Massive rengol now costs 25 k . Happy??m I doubt if there will be anymore plat purchases , cause already many of the players have decided to quit . Also 10k xp each level?? Means u need 100k xp to reach lvl 56 from 46? Ppl will become frustrated for sure of wasting 2 weeks leveling chars. The rogue nerf was felt the worse . Players decided to move to war / mage already and rogues are gonna reduce in no.

Veenihiv
03-18-2016, 03:42 AM
Lol Why quit ??
As much as gaining there will be loss too...
I have hoarded 500+ crates and now they are half the price.
I also feel scammed by Sts but it's time to move on
There will be plenty of goodies in next expansion
and jewel drop is pretty nice too... U can farm them
I have also thought of quitting this game... But came back after 1 or 2 weeks.....
If u are quitting ..... GL in real life
#Peace

Adel Hesham
03-18-2016, 06:18 PM
Well, the game became just a money making game ......... turned from an online game to money collectinv game
As we can see most players r in tindrin and planar tombs only ............ where is the rest of maps ?! .... nothing
Just boaring ...... every map should has some thing different and wanted by every player .... not just jewels

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

ThaAnas
03-23-2016, 10:15 PM

Nothing is permanent
Adapt for the change

Eg if u buy a lb vanity nd it price increases u never complain anything if its price decrease u make a thread

Nd +1 for remaining thing i too can feel u ;(

thats something complete different tho...
price raise because many arent able to have/afford it... and its a limited amount

and the other valueable things could be treaten like that like drop rate in chests as well...
in farmed chests (elite gold war, pirate, etc..) ur drop chance is like 1/1,000,000 and in rengol 1/10 or 1/15

next time you do a comment pls think before u post smth

ThaAnas
03-23-2016, 10:18 PM
Well, the game became just a money making game ......... turned from an online game to money collectinv game
As we can see most players r in tindrin and planar tombs only ............ where is the rest of maps ?! .... nothing
Just boaring ...... every map should has some thing different and wanted by every player .... not just jewels

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

agreed, you are right :-)
I share your meaning ;-)