View Full Version : loot rate on new arcane

forgivings
03-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Has anyone looted the new arcane seems like the rate is insanly low if sts mind helping opening 20 cryo with no drop isn't fun be nice to know if anyone looted plz post ty

Babyeterne
03-17-2016, 09:28 PM
I think sts disable arcane loot i opened 12 [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Niixed
03-17-2016, 09:33 PM
You're looting the most basic crate. The large and massive cryo crates aren't available yet. They have better chances of dropping arcane items. It's probably better to wait until the expansion is out before you start popping cryo locked.

forgivings
03-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Ya I figured cause they didn't fully realise the expansion that new arcane gonna be super low why try to help a player with these cryo locks early if u can't loot anything

Fyrce
03-17-2016, 10:28 PM
I dont know. These say they are the Massive version on cryostar crates...

mapenjay
03-17-2016, 10:34 PM
no new arcanes today dear

forgivings
03-17-2016, 10:40 PM
Munch mouth in stables should be lootable in cryo massives but there is a horrible drop rate on them

Blackmoreno
03-17-2016, 10:46 PM
Where to loot cryo crate?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

forgivings
03-17-2016, 10:48 PM
U buy with plat with 46 lvl tying

eugene9707
03-18-2016, 12:31 AM
did you guys forgot how it was before? with 50+ lock no arcane

Hoardseeker
03-18-2016, 04:31 AM
did you guys forgot how it was before? with 50+ lock no arcane

Even 250locks didn't drop even a single arcane ! Ye Grand Crate of the Watch , Now people Complaining no arcane in 12 Crates , LoL

herculeans
03-18-2016, 04:34 AM
Has anyone looted the new arcane seems like the rate is insanly low if sts mind helping opening 20 cryo with no drop isn't fun be nice to know if anyone looted plz post ty

@,@ loots a arcane at first attempt make a youtube video

Failed opening 20+ times forum complain thread?

Deacon Barton-Cootes
03-18-2016, 06:08 AM
I opened 60 of them looted only 2 mythic zzzzzz

Giwrgos Manashs
03-18-2016, 07:15 AM
loot arcanes very often ppl complain coz their arcane don't worth
loot arcanes very rare ppl complain coz the luck system is a fail

Fyrce
03-18-2016, 12:30 PM
people = complain a lot.

forgivings
03-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Guys I don't mind u posting this ain't a post complaints I simply ask has anyone looted or the drops rates insanly low if u don't have anything nice to say stay off tread thank you for info

Carapace
03-18-2016, 06:11 PM
The Cryostar Crates do not yet drop in the world of Arlor. They will begin to drop in place of the small Ren'gol Crates when the expansion events begin. For the moment, the only way to get one is early through the level 46 pack. It's one of the early bird specials associated with leveling to 46 in this manner before the expansion.

Trenton
03-18-2016, 06:14 PM
The Cryostar Crates do not yet drop in the world of Arlor. They will begin to drop in place of the small Ren'gol Crates when the expansion events begin. For the moment, the only way to get one is early through the level 46 pack. It's one of the early bird specials associated with leveling to 46 in this manner before the expansion.
I don't believe that people are complaining about that, they're just being ridiculous about not getting an arcane from opening TWENTY of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

oekeone
03-18-2016, 08:21 PM

so your saying that people who buy l46 pack can easily get 1.2m since cryo chest are (approximately worth 400k) 400k x 3(cryo chest)= (approximately) 1.2m and plus ya should've give people who bought the 41 pack the l46 pet that y'all gave to the l46 early bird pack and something else sts should've made jewels droppable in all maps so new players can at least have some cracked jewels on each gear of there's such as this idea of mine brakenridge (same jewels) ydra-dead city-kraken ( cracked stat jewels)nordr-shuyal(cracked-damage stat jewels) tindrin-glinstone(cracked-fortified jewels) elite shuyal-glinstone(damage-superb(superb will only be looted from boss-rare chance tho) I think this will make new players able to get some good stats on there gear, I myself I have been playing for about 1 year and don't have at least a weak jewel in my gear but mostly have gems in them hehe now that I'm doing this thread I might as well tell everyone how the economy is its Really Really low

Xinandy
03-18-2016, 09:43 PM
so your saying that people who buy l46 pack can easily get 1.2m since cryo chest are (approximately worth 400k) 400k x 3(cryo chest)= (approximately) 1.2m and plus ya should've give people who bought the 41 pack the l46 pet that y'all gave to the l46 early bird pack and something else sts should've made jewels droppable in all maps so new players can at least have some cracked jewels on each gear of there's such as this idea of mine brakenridge (same jewels) ydra-dead city-kraken ( cracked stat jewels)nordr-shuyal(cracked-damage stat jewels) tindrin-glinstone(cracked-fortified jewels) elite shuyal-glinstone(damage-superb(superb will only be looted from boss-rare chance tho) I think this will make new players able to get some good stats on there gear, I myself I have been playing for about 1 year and don't have at least a weak jewel in my gear but mostly have gems in them hehe now that I'm doing this thread I might as well tell everyone how the economy is its Really Really low

If sts do that, the risk is many people will retire from AL.
please think about global effect of our idea.
thanks.

Kakashis
03-18-2016, 09:51 PM
Arcanes are being looted, just not the munch mouth that people are clawing for! I believe only a couple have dropped. It's a magma mixed with a Singe with a banish ability in my opinion. Nothing crazy OP except the armor for twinks. I'm still a little jaded about the armor nerf and just sitting on my gold for now. This pet someday will be 1000 crate tokens!

oekeone
03-18-2016, 09:53 PM
If sts do that, the risk is many people will retire from AL.
please think about global effect of our idea.
thanks.

I did lol the jewels are low so why try to save it back? its GG in auc lol I did think lmao 1 eye/para = 8 noble jewels = rekt.....easily 5m+ gg

Zylx
03-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Arcanes are being looted, just not the munch mouth that people are clawing for! I believe only a couple have dropped. It's a magma mixed with a Singe with a banish ability in my opinion. Nothing crazy OP except the armor for twinks. I'm still a little jaded about the armor nerf and just sitting on my gold for now. This pet someday will be 1000 crate tokens!

Ikr. I sold almost all of my rogue's gear so i can benefit from the lowering prices while i wait for more news on the rogue's armor nerf and if anything will be reversed. If not, then I'll be switching to a full-on mage. If rogues get their armor back, then im staying as rogue and I'll buy back my items at cheaper prices.