PDA

View Full Version : sts im afraid of u r mass ban ;(

herculeans
03-18-2016, 12:30 AM
Im quitting al for 1year im afraid that u may again ban my account while trying to crush those spam pest i wont even have a chance to appeal for ban as iam going to delete the app :/ nd my m8bile is gona be taken by my parents(Exam :( )

Schnitzel
03-18-2016, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't worry about it.

I think there is a certain criteria to be caught by their mass-ban bot.
I play as I usually do, I've never been banned because of it.
not that I bot anyways.

herculeans
03-18-2016, 12:58 AM
So ican quit :) no need to worry?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-18-2016, 02:59 AM
Me being farming km3 all day so which makes it im a botter and suddenly banned? well its rediculously unpleasant to randomly banned someone just because of that. They went on full rampage banning all accounts lol and still there are a lot of bots on towns, they just banned many regular players and still the spam bots are still there. Dont bother to message them they will never read your messages.

herculeans
03-18-2016, 03:29 AM
Me being farming km3 all day so which makes it im a botter and suddenly banned? well its rediculously unpleasant to randomly banned someone just because of that. They went on full rampage banning all accounts lol and still there are a lot of bots on towns, they just banned many regular players and still the spam bots are still there. Dont bother to message them they will never read your messages.

Wtf still not unbanned? Isent a mail 2hrs both device nd account got unbanned

Iam worried if it happens again iwont be there to get my account back ;(

Yihaaa
03-18-2016, 04:50 AM
Warl ban ka parin?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
03-18-2016, 05:59 AM
Wtf still not unbanned? Isent a mail 2hrs both device nd account got unbanned

Iam worried if it happens again iwont be there to get my account back ;(

yep already sent a mail still no reply whatsoever.