PDA

View Full Version : Hello, a new archer....

that-n3rd
07-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Hello, my character's name is Thatnerd. I'm fairly new to pocket legends and just now getting the hang of it, sorta. I'm currently lvl 29.

I just stopped by to say hi, I'm loving this game so far. I used to play runescape a lot, so im not new to mmorpg games.

I will be searching the forums, but it would be nice if I could get like a small like guideline as to what I should do to lvl faster and items and stuff to look for, etc. Thanks in advance!

Conradin
07-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Hello im conradin. Welcome to te forums mate! Feel free to ask questions.

Heres a link to the guides section of the forums.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?32-Player-Guides-Pocket-Legends

cuard
07-08-2011, 05:27 PM
I saw u in crypts sercrete passage....... taking all my kills. Thanks alot.

JaytB
07-08-2011, 05:31 PM

That must mean he's good :p

Anyway, welcome to the forums :)

As Conradin already said, check out that link of his or use the 'search' function. Don't be afraid to post your question if you can't find an answer :)

Register
07-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the STS forums! Its a great big world in here! Please report inappropriate character names to support[at]spacetimestudios.com, replacing the [at] with @.

Darkfader
07-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Also everything archer/bird/avian related info is found from here, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Archer-Class-Discussion

Register
07-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Also everything archer/bird/avian related info is found from here, URL

lmao part of it is censored xD

that-n3rd
07-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Sweet. Thanks everybody!

lol :p

yea i have a long history in playing video games. been to an mlg event....

ZeraJade
07-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you joining us. Definitely check out the above guides. They are awesome. Like many other games watch out for scams. I think there's a big runescape user population around PL too!

that-n3rd
07-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you joining us. Definitely check out the above guides. They are awesome. Like many other games watch out for scams. I think there's a big runescape user population around PL too!

alright sweet!