PDA

View Full Version : Class Question

xalotle
07-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey All you lucky Beta testers!

i just have a quick question, since all the classes use guns (i'm assuming) are they technically all ranged classes? or does, for example, the Operative have a better range than the Commando? :confused:

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Commando has slow and weak damage.
Operative has fast and strong damage.
Engineer has medium and medium damage.

xalotle
07-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah thanks :-), but are they all ranged classes? and if so do they classes themselves have different ranges, or is that determined by weapons? if ya get what im saying

Otukura
07-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Operative isn't that strong, it's mainly the speed.

I wish my main had been commando, they're such epic tanks.

Oh, and all ranged classes; so far it looks like all the weapons are the same range, from pistol like things to huge snipers. Or I'm just blind.

xalotle
07-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Awesome, thanks Otukura.

the Engineers look tasty. wait... maybe Commando. hmmm.

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 09:43 PM
All three are ranged. I don't think there is a difference between ranges, but my operative gets out of range of targets preeetty easily..

Otukura
07-08-2011, 09:45 PM
All three are ranged. I don't think there is a difference between ranges, but my operative gets out of range of targets preeetty easily..

IKR? I'm expecting my xbow range in PL, and I've gone thru whole fights out of range.

pwnpear
07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Awesome, thanks Otukura.

the Engineers look tasty. wait... maybe Commando. hmmm.
I suggest the Engineer. SL is pretty difficult and the Engineers heal spell is a big plus, although when SL goes live plenty of people will be playing so parties will be full, making the game easier.

Phoenixking
07-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Im making a 3 of each special making me last more then a month of no boredomFYI:i got bored super fast beleive me fr exa ple i buy a game 50$ and get bored of it in 1day